PDA

View Full Version : Nigger pulls guns and shoots brother-in-law after Anniversary niggerparty runs out of chicken

Whitey Ford
06-29-2022, 12:46 AM
Not enough chicken leads to gunfire at anniversary party in Tennessee

https://i.ibb.co/YyLqc5b/chiggun.png

Police say a man tried to kill his brother-in-law during an argument at a couple’s anniversary party in South Memphis.

Police say Deandre Dandridge and Tiara Munn were celebrating their fifth anniversary April 8, and had invited several family members to a party at their home on Woodland Avenue.

That’s when police say Munn’s mother got into a heated argument over “guests getting too many pieces of chicken” with another family member, according to court documents.

The family continued the argument outside in the front yard, where police say Rogers pulled out two guns and shot Dandridge at least six times.

Dandridge survived and has since been released from the hospital. Rogers, 22, is charged with attempted murder.

https://www.cbs42.com/news/crime/not-enough-chicken-leads-to-gunfire-at-anniversary-party-in-tennessee/

DavidAllenNiggertoe
06-29-2022, 01:10 AM
TNB.., with all the sail foam coons at that party there's gotta be a vdo of the mayhem,
but they only want to show that if a cop is involved and trying to protect the public from them

shitbeasts ...

Whitey Ford
06-29-2022, 01:18 AM
TNB.., with all the sail foam coons at that party there's gotta be a vdo of the mayhem,
but they only want to show that if a cop is involved and trying to protect the public from them

shitbeasts ...

Took a couple of minutes to find it, but there is a news story. This is what you see on the evening news in really niggerfuxxated parts of the country. Heaven help us all. :columbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV2levwDbns

DavidAllenNiggertoe
06-29-2022, 01:27 AM
There's an idea to produce more batwings... YT groups can start staging free chiggun shindigs, make the coons stand in line
then only provide enough for 3-4 nigger appetites, and watch the batwinging ensue.
Invite whole famblys and as many as possible to get the warring monkey troopers into jungle fury.

There's got to be a way to use their bestiality against them.

Ray Cizzums
06-29-2022, 01:59 AM
Took a couple of minutes to find it, but there is a news story. This is what you see on the evening news in really niggerfuxxated parts of the country. Heaven help us all. :columbo

That nigger wasn't shot 7 times, he got hit with birdshot.
Getting shooty with a shotgun at the fambly party ? That am TNB !
:bugeye

Whitey Ford
06-29-2022, 02:19 AM
That nigger wasn't shot 7 times, he got hit with birdshot.
Getting shooty with a shotgun at the fambly party ? That am TNB !
:bugeye

Stupid nigger using birdshot! He needed some BUCKSHOT for that job. ;)
I hear that our local SWAT Team here was using 00 Buckshot when they bagged themselves an 8 Point Buck. :lol
https://i.ibb.co/RSTGWzY/niggorz.jpg

jenkemfactory
06-29-2022, 06:47 AM
To niggers, violence solves everything.

Jim Crow
06-29-2022, 07:54 AM
The sad part is “all those shots and no batwings” niggers can’t even kill each other right!

Da'Spooktravious
06-29-2022, 12:14 PM
Niggers, chicken, lack of impulse control, guns. Odds on we'll find out that Jonathan Rogers (sic) was an aspiring rapper out on bail trying to turn his life around.

Whitey Ford
06-29-2022, 01:54 PM
Niggers, chicken, lack of impulse control, guns. Odds on we'll find out that Jonathan Rogers (sic) was an aspiring rapper out on bail trying to turn his life around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At6_-jAWhak

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-29-2022, 05:22 PM
There's an idea to produce more batwings... YT groups can start staging free chiggun shindigs, make the coons stand in line
then only provide enough for 3-4 nigger appetites, and watch the batwinging ensue.
Invite whole famblys and as many as possible to get the warring monkey troopers into jungle fury.

There's got to be a way to use their bestiality against them.
This is a great idea!

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-29-2022, 05:23 PM
The sad part is “all those shots and no batwings” niggers can’t even kill each other right!
You have to hit em in the muh dikk. That’s the only sure fire way. Their brains are the size of walnuts. It wouldn’t surprise me if all 6 shots hit this one in the head.

Groid_Rage
06-30-2022, 02:41 PM
There is no such thing as a racist joke about the nogs. They are all based on reality. Who else would open fire over some lousy chiggun but a yard ape?

GDRHammer
07-01-2022, 12:49 PM
Wow...I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Niggers and their fried chicken is not something you ever fuck with. This story has all the elements of a classic nigger tale with the exception of no muh-dik, but I am sure that there was some of that going on, too...

IseDaDiva
07-02-2022, 06:59 PM
"Anniversary party turns violent over chicken dispute".

We need no pictures or names to know the parties involved in such a dispute. Maybe I've led a sheltered life, but I cannot remember ever reading about YT killing each other over chicken or mayo.