PDA

View Full Version : Nigger owned Subway employee batwinged for putting too much mayo on sammitch

CoonsЯus
06-27-2022, 11:48 AM
In a Spookway sandwich store down in Atlanta, a nigger customer bat winged one of their spook employees, because one of the dumb apes put too much mayo in another coon's sammitch !! :lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10957183/One-employee-shot-dead-injured-customer-opens-fire-Subway-store-Atlanta.html

For another nigger, fucking your ' sammitch ' up is akin to heresy !! Fucking niggers. They truly deserve each other.

Subway store owner Willie Glenn hinted at the suspect being a man, sharing with local outlets: 'It just breaks my heart to know that someone has the audacity to point a weapon, and shoot someone for as little as too much mayonnaise on a sandwich.'

DavidAllenNiggertoe
06-27-2022, 02:17 PM
haha didn't see yours up first... mods can delete mine

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-27-2022, 04:51 PM
As soon as I saw this, I knew it was niggers. They are famous for killing each other over condiments.

Jim Crow
06-27-2022, 05:11 PM
All that for too much mayo? Lol!
I can only imagine if the nigger ordered chiggun wangs and there wasn’t enough hot sauce. Nigga woulda sprayed the place! Lol

IseDaDiva
06-27-2022, 06:53 PM
'It just breaks my heart to know that someone has the audacity to point a weapon, and shoot someone for as little as too much mayonnaise on a sandwich.'

Ah, Willie! We share your heartbreak. At least the nigger could have been martyred for a more worthy cause like too LITTLE mayo. That might drive me to homicide as well.

haywood
06-27-2022, 11:06 PM
As soon as I saw this, I knew it was niggers. They are famous for killing each other over condiments.

Or da' last chiggun wang!!

jenkemfactory
06-28-2022, 11:01 AM
Haha! Just scrape it off. Sheesh.