PDA

View Full Version : Depraved Beyond Words

Kagman
06-24-2022, 05:38 AM
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED... Nigger beast deconstructs - butchers - recently deceased woman. She was no doubt murdered. DISTURBING IN THE EXTREME. 4 minutes of depraved outrage brought to you by Satan's soldiers on earth - the nigger. I thought long and hard about posting this and even ran it by a moderator first. I came to the conclusion that the need for people to know just what these beasts are capable of outweighs the privacy of the victim and incredibly unsettling nature of the images.

The nigger beast actually whistles as he defiles the corpse. There are no close-ups, if that helps... But it's close enough.

If you have a weak stomach.. Scroll on.....

https://rumble.com/v19lvz1-june-23-2022.html

IseDaDiva
06-24-2022, 11:46 AM
I'm not going to click on that, but the depravity of the nigger beast no longer shocks or even surprises me at all. It's a common thing for niggers to decapitate and/or dismember the bodies of their victims. What is unthinkable and unimaginable for us is just another day in the life of a nigger and dey culcha.

Anastasia
06-25-2022, 09:52 AM
Human life simply doesn't mean as much to them as it does to us. In fact, it doesn't mean anything to them.