PDA

View Full Version : Milamont tortured, burned, beat and sexually assaulted his boo with a large pole (mudshark or she boon?)

Whitey Ford
06-20-2022, 02:06 PM
A 23-year-old Detroit coon is facing several charges after police said he tortured and sexually assaulted his 22-year-old girlfriend.

https://i.ibb.co/RjYHgYm/Jonathan-Welch-6a404e90-aeea-4732-bedd-7da5045d3fc8.webp

Prosecutors said Welch sexually assaulted the 22-year-old at 3 a.m. on June 2 and then demanded the password to her cell phone. When she refused to give him the password, he physically assaulted her then tied an extension cord around her neck and strangled her.

Welch is accused of pouring gasoline on the 22-year-old’s body, then burning her arms and legs with a metal spatula and attempting to sexually assault her with a large pole.

Prosecutors said Welch beat her with his belt and threatened her with a drill. When Welch went into the kitchen, she ran out of the front door and to a neighbor’s home. He followed her onto the porch and tried to pull her, but did leave the porch.

Welch has been charged with torture, home invasion first degree harmful device - use/possession causing injury, criminal sexual conduct third degree, assault with intent to commit sexual penetration, assault with intent to do great bodily harm, and three counts of felonious assault.

nigfreewisconsin
06-20-2022, 08:06 PM
Sheboon, coalburner, what difference does that make? One's just a regular nigress, the other, an albino nigress. Either way, no tears will I shed.

IseDaDiva
06-20-2022, 08:26 PM
attempting to sexually assault her with a large pole.

I first read that as "barge pole". :lol

Gee, Milimont(!!??) is one feral buck, with the typical nigger overreaction to the slightest little annoyance. He wan' see whut nigga his hoe be sending nekkid pics to.

Jim Crow
06-21-2022, 06:47 AM
If it was a mudshark,it will find another buck and go back for more abuse! Mudsharking is a terminal mental illness! And the victim continues to seek bucks until it is deleted! Mudsharks are better off dead anyway!

Kagman
06-21-2022, 10:48 AM
No pictures of the vic provided, so I'm betting...

Kagman
06-21-2022, 10:50 AM

Gee, Milimont(!!??) is one feral buck, with the typical nigger overreaction to the slightest little annoyance. He wan' see whut nigga his hoe be sending nekkid pics to.

Unrelated but here's one I thought you'd find interesting....

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2022/06/canada-new-kids-book-teaches-its-ok-to-kill-grandma

Tough getting old up there!!!

Groid_Rage
06-21-2022, 02:48 PM
White supremacy made this poor nog lash out! /s

Whitey Ford
06-22-2022, 01:01 PM

Fun fact:
A long time ago Justin Trudeau's then single and childless (but slutty) mom tried to get Mick Jagger to put the muh dik on her. He called her a "sad creature" and said that he wouldn't "touch her with a barge pole." Apparently it was a common thing to say about someone who was unsavory back in the day.

What's the meaning of the phrase 'Wouldn't touch with a barge-pole'?
Said of something or someone so unappealing that one wouldn't want to go anywhere near. (https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/wouldnt-touch-with-a-barge-pole.html)

I hadn't heard the term prior to hearing about Mick Jagger using it to describe Trudeau's mommy. Apparently barge poles are pretty long. :lol

IseDaDiva
06-22-2022, 01:57 PM
Fun fact:
A long time ago Justin Trudeau's then single and childless (but slutty) mom tried to get Mick Jagger to put the muh dik on her. He called her a "sad creature" and said that he wouldn't "touch her with a barge pole." Apparently it was a common thing to say about someone who was unsavory back in the day.

What's the meaning of the phrase 'Wouldn't touch with a barge-pole'?
Said of something or someone so unappealing that one wouldn't want to go anywhere near. (https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/wouldnt-touch-with-a-barge-pole.html)

I hadn't heard the term prior to hearing about Mick Jagger using it to describe Trudeau's mommy. Apparently barge poles are pretty long. :lol

My mother had another version "Wouldn't touch that with a ten-foot pole", but same thing. :lol

Anastasia
06-24-2022, 02:29 AM
Not surprising that a totalitarian, nigger-loving wannabe dictator like Justin Trudeau had a complete whore for a mother. It's obvious exactly how he was raised.

IseDaDiva
06-24-2022, 06:56 PM
Not surprising that a totalitarian, nigger-loving wannabe dictator like Justin Trudeau had a complete whore for a mother. It's obvious exactly how he was raised.

Justin is a nitwitted, semi-educated, Libtard, fake nigger-loving ass-kisser dumb ass who is in the closet and is a huge embarrassment to those of us who have any sense. The only reason he was elected (not by me) is because he was a good talker and because of his father's name. His mother was a mentally ill kook who was chosen as a brood mare, just like Princess Diana.