PDA

View Full Version : Aspiring crapper dragged to goodness by subway

Espantoon
06-19-2022, 08:13 AM
I'm sure systemic racism and white supremacy is to blame for this tragedy.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/17/aspiring-dj-killed-in-freak-nyc-subway-accident-was-beloved-by-friends-neighbors/

IseDaDiva
06-19-2022, 03:28 PM
I'm sure systemic racism and white supremacy is to blame for this tragedy.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/17/aspiring-dj-killed-in-freak-nyc-subway-accident-was-beloved-by-friends-neighbors/

OMG. This saintly but stupid, clumsy nigger who tripped over its own feet gets way more attention than all the helpless victims niggers have pushed onto the tracks, just out of pure evilness. Sickening!!!!

Jim Crow
06-19-2022, 04:01 PM
As soon as it stepped in front of that speeding train, the nigger became my one of my favorite (c)rappers!

jenkemfactory
06-20-2022, 08:45 AM
Damn racist train was driven by an evil white supremacist devil.

I hope the janitors didn't get monkey pox.

Kagman
06-20-2022, 10:31 AM

Hell, just fire-hose that filth right into the sewer on General Principle... Might infect the cockroaches tho...

IseDaDiva
06-20-2022, 10:57 AM
Damn racist train was driven by an evil white supremacist devil.

I don't think we're allowed to say "monkeypox" anymore. That might create raycism and hatred against infected Africoons, as though could be any more hated than they already are.

Libtards think if they change the names of things it will make us see them in a new, positive light because we're all idiots. So if I start calling skunks "rosebuds" will that make them smell any better?

jenkemfactory
06-20-2022, 02:02 PM
I don't think we're allowed to say "monkeypox" anymore. That might create raycism and hatred against infected Africoons, as though could be any more hated than they already are.

Libtards think if they change the names of things it will make us see them in a new, positive light because we're all idiots. So if I start calling skunks "rosebuds" will that make them smell any better?

I'm sorry. I meant nigger pox.