PDA

View Full Version : 3 jigs steal car from yt pumping gas, engine running

jenkemfactory
06-18-2022, 05:20 PM
Here is a lone yt pumping gas. He is approached by three niggers.
It is likely that the engine was running.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1537875262301343745/pu/vid/848x442/tfNVGezJSzE3n8yf.mp4?tag=12

jenkemfactory
06-18-2022, 06:44 PM
https://bucks.crimewatchpa.com/warringtontwppd/34642/arrests/johnson-zahir-title-18-3702-robbery-motor-vehicle-and-5-additional-charges

I have to make a correction. The engine was off. This makes it especially dangerous.

IseDaDiva
06-18-2022, 06:50 PM
Look at that pack of skulking anthropoids, knowing they can do whatever they feel like, with impunity. "These poor bois have been living in the projects, deprived of everything because of evil, rayciss YT. They just innocently wanted to know how it feels to drive around in a nice car."

Let's not be hard on them. After all, who gives a shit about some raycisst with his White Privilege being beaten and robbed?

haywood
06-18-2022, 06:55 PM
Look at that pack of skulking anthropoids, knowing they can do whatever they feel like, with impunity. "These poor bois have been living in the projects, deprived of everything because of evil, rayciss YT. They just innocently wanted to know how it feels to drive around in a nice car."

Let's not be hard on them. After all, who gives a shit about some raycisst with his White Privilege being beaten and robbed?

Have you noticed in the past year the membership at chimpout.org has EXPLODED?!

IseDaDiva
06-18-2022, 07:54 PM
Have you noticed in the past year the membership at chimpout.org has EXPLODED?!

I haven't, actually, but that means nothing since I don't notice a lot. I've seen new members post once, but never again, and a lot of "Guests" who really should join.

Groid_Rage
06-22-2022, 07:07 AM
Drive a manual. That alone would repel almost all jigs.

Groid_Rage
06-22-2022, 07:09 AM
I haven't, actually, but that means nothing since I don't notice a lot. I've seen new members post once, but never again, and a lot of "Guests" who really should join.Usually I see just the same 7 and 8 stalwarts like you post.

Whitey Ford
06-22-2022, 01:21 PM
Drive a manual. That alone would repel almost all jigs.

People who like fast cars usually prefer manuals. This is why classic Ferraris, Lambos and other exotics with stick transmissions that used to be somewhat cheap are now skyrocketing in price, because high end automakers are switching to automatic exclusively. Their argument being that fancy schmancy computer controlled double clutch automatic transmissions shift much more fast and efficiently than any person can manually. This is true, but it does take a lot of the fun out of it.

I guess an added bonus of manual is that it is a theft deterrence from niggers. :lol

Groid_Rage
06-22-2022, 01:59 PM
People who like fast cars usually prefer manuals. This is why classic Ferraris, Lambos and other exotics with stick transmissions that used to be somewhat cheap are now skyrocketing in price, because high end automakers are switching to automatic exclusively. Their argument being that fancy schmancy computer controlled double clutch automatic transmissions shift much more fast and efficiently than any person can manually. This is true, but it does take a lot of the fun out of it.

I guess an added bonus of manual is that it is a theft deterrence from niggers. :lolAmerican car companies have been cockblocking manuals for DECADES.

jenkemfactory
06-22-2022, 04:44 PM
American car companies have been cockblocking manuals for DECADES.

It doesn't sell. It's tooooo haardd to move the shifter. I've been shifting gears since I got my first mountain bike. It seems to confuse people.

That's why it is commonly known as the anti-nigger theft device.

I'm really looking forward to self-driving cars. Imagine in the future, some nigger trying to steal a non-self-driving car.