PDA

View Full Version : ‘I Can No Longer Deny the Reality of Race’

NewsBot
06-18-2022, 08:14 AM
"[N]or the very clear disdain for white people we see from the media on a regular basis."
The post ‘I Can No Longer Deny the Reality of Race’ (https://www.amren.com/blog/2022/06/i-can-no-longer-deny-the-reality-of-race/) appeared first on American Renaissance (https://www.amren.com).

More... (https://www.amren.com/blog/2022/06/i-can-no-longer-deny-the-reality-of-race/)

Kagman
06-18-2022, 01:31 PM
The vermin Left (is there any other kind?) thrives on race... It would not exist without it. Everything is Identity Politics with them. Everything boils down to race. Environmental issues??? Locating a new land-fill??? Not near the niggers!!.... Placement of a highway??? It's placement interferes with a 'vibrant community'... The newest Hollyweird movie.... Is is diverse enough???

What the left has not, does not and will not ask is just what portion of responsibility for the gross dysfunction nigger-ville finds itself in is attributable to the gorilla demons.... Nope... never ask that one...

Ask yourself: What is the greater evil? The nigger-beast we know to be subhuman or the vermin left that supports all manner of nigger dysfunction

Ray Cizzums
06-18-2022, 02:58 PM
[SIZE=3]The vermin Left (is there any other kind?) thrives on race... It would not exist without it. Everything is Identity Politics with them. Everything boils down to race. Environmental issues??? Locating a new land-fill??? Not near the niggers!!.... Placement of a highway??? It's placement interferes with a 'vibrant community'...

My favorite stretch by the woketurd MSM was an article from last summer, implying that Fourth of July fireworks
displays were racist. According to them, the fireworks were often shot near neighborhoods filled with "people of
color", to keep the "toxic smoke and fumes" away from white areas. I've worked pyrotechnic shows, some put on
by the Grucci Brothers, the biggest company in the business. Big shows, like the one's the writers were complaining about,
are shot off of barges moored on lakes, large rivers and offshore. They are always set up as far away from occupied areas
as possible. Smaller displays are shot directly adjacent to crowds, usually on beaches or ball fields. Under no circumstances
are displays EVER set up near "people of color", because of the security needed to keep displays from being tampered with,
or stolen from, would need to be tripled.
:bugeye

Kagman
06-19-2022, 03:40 PM
I'm an old Long Island boy myself and Grucci fireworks were always an event. And you're so correct about not setting up anywhere near niggers. Even if there's no profit from their felonious behavior, they're more than happy to screw up a human holiday.

Vermin niggers... destroy everything they touch

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-21-2022, 12:04 AM
My favorite stretch by the woketurd MSM was an article from last summer, implying that Fourth of July fireworks
displays were racist. According to them, the fireworks were often shot near neighborhoods filled with "people of
color", to keep the "toxic smoke and fumes" away from white areas. I've worked pyrotechnic shows, some put on
by the Grucci Brothers, the biggest company in the business. Big shows, like the one's the writers were complaining about,
are shot off of barges moored on lakes, large rivers and offshore. They are always set up as far away from occupied areas
as possible. Smaller displays are shot directly adjacent to crowds, usually on beaches or ball fields. Under no circumstances
are displays EVER set up near "people of color", because of the security needed to keep displays from being tampered with,
or stolen from, would need to be tripled.
:bugeye
It would be quite entertaining to just drop off one of these displays in the niggerhood. I wonder how long it would take before the whole thing was on fire? :lol
“Ahh knows muh section 8 house bes on fiya and all da fiyaworks be gone but I dindu nuffin”.