PDA

View Full Version : Pretty blonde, blue eyed pregnant mudshark's decapitated head thrown into dumpster by her ex savage nigger ape

Whitey Ford
06-16-2022, 12:44 PM
‘Savage monster’ accused of decapitating pregnant ex-girlfriend, throwing head in dumpster

Better dead than bred with a burrhead. Good riddance burner!
https://i.ibb.co/y6jcgMf/1655327906726.png

A pregnant Illinois woman was decapitated at her home, where her head was discovered in a dumpster — and her ex-boyfriend has been charged in the brutal murder, authorities said.

Deundrea Holloway, 22, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder in the death of Liese Dodd, also 22, whose remains were found Thursday in her Alton home, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.

He also was hit with two counts of intentional homicide of an unborn child, dismembering a human body, concealment of a homicide and possessing a stolen vehicle.

The head of the nearly eight-months-pregnant woman was found in the dumpster outside her apartment, according to the newspaper.
https://i.ibb.co/W6svnnJ/mudsharkmortuary2.jpg

Officials have not said if the murder suspect — who Pulido said had “an on-and-off” relationship with Dodd for about two years — was the unborn baby’s father.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/15/deundrea-holloway-accused-of-decapitating-pregnant-ex-throwing-head-in-dumpster/

Kagman
06-16-2022, 07:05 PM
Damn, was just about to paste the Breitbart article into a new thread... you beat me to it.... One more filthy mudshark Trollip pays the toll.... Great write up....

Defund Welfare
06-16-2022, 07:39 PM
The mother didn’t seem very upset by the whole thing, seems like the father wasn’t around either.
Shows you how bad the brainwashing is on the media, if the parents don’t take steps to tell their daughters to avoid the groid and supply them with the tools to reject niggers hitting on them then they’ll shack up with the most disgusting specimens imaginable.

All niggers look soulless, yet this one is especially ugly and devoid of reason. None of us will be able to understand what anyone can see in that…. thing. Women probably don’t know how to reject nigger advances.

It’s a shame to see another pretty human lost to programming but at least there’s no remaining niglets. The nigger will now be living off our tax dollars, though.

Chimpwhipper
06-16-2022, 08:20 PM
1-800-whogivesashit

Jim Crow
06-16-2022, 08:54 PM
Nigger did good! Took out a mudsharking whore and prevented a future felon halfbreed from stealing oxygen. Now the nigger should get the prize for what it done.Lethal injection! That would complete the bat wing trifecta.

IseDaDiva
06-16-2022, 10:44 PM
“What was observed, what was learned, what was found, is absolutely terrible,” Alton Police Chief Marcos Pulido said, the Post-Dispatch reported. “She was decapitated by a freaking savage monster.”

Uh oh. Chief Pulido better resign now before he's fired. He used the "S" word to describe a nigger. That's rayciss!

The family had reportedly been planning a shower for the baby, whose wish list included a pink princess crib sheet.
I'm sure they were thrilled at the thought of a sub-simian calling them Grandma and Grandpa, and expected their daughter to live happily ever after with a "freaking savage".

I"m sorry this girl was so mentally ill that of all the men in the country, she wanted a coal-black savage buck nigger who has ZERO resemblance to a human being.

Jesus...I mean, really?? "Mom, Dad, this is Deundrea, the man of my dreams and I want to bear the fruit of his loins". REALLY????

Those nogs just love chopping heads off they hoes, it seems. Just like in the jungle!

Sheeiiit!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-16-2022, 11:37 PM
Niggers and decapitation go together like peas and carrots right Forrest? Fucking ugly ape. Can’t say blondie didn’t have it coming her way. We warn them every day, they just call us racists. It’s all fun and games until someone loses their head.

Groid_Rage
06-17-2022, 12:07 AM
Uh oh. Chief Pulido better resign now before he's fired. He used the "S" word to describe a nigger. That's rayciss!

I'm sure they were thrilled at the thought of a sub-simian calling them Grandma and Grandpa, and expected their daughter to live happily ever after with a "freaking savage".

I"m sorry this girl was so mentally ill that of all the men in the country, she wanted a coal-black savage buck nigger who has ZERO resemblance to a human being.

Jesus...I mean, really?? "Mom, Dad, this is Deundrea, the man of my dreams and I want to bear the fruit of his loins". REALLY????

Those nogs just love chopping heads off they hoes, it seems. Just like in the jungle!

Sheeiiit!!
Tell me that's human!
Tooo Pretty to Fuck Apes.

Whitey Ford
06-17-2022, 02:00 PM
All niggers look soulless, yet this one is especially ugly and devoid of reason. None of us will be able to understand what anyone can see in that…. thing. Women probably don’t know how to reject nigger advances.

That's why that scumbag lowlife LBJ "integrated" the schools at gunpoint. So naive, young and impressionable girls would have to grow up in the same schools with feral, hyper-sexualized sprogs. Most coalburning begins when a woman gets strung out on drugs, runs off with a "magic nigger" for status or is preyed on at an impressionable and young age. I hope the devil is roasting LBJ's nuts in hell as I write this.

https://i.ibb.co/RBRPDsc/i-NTEGRATED.jpg

GDRHammer
06-27-2022, 08:03 PM
Just one more stupid little white girl who must have thought that 'This one will be different. He is not like all the other ones....' I wonder if this coal-burning whore was thinking that as the last light of life faded from her eyes? They...never...learn.

I have absolutely zero fucks to give for this race-traitor, her unborn sprog, and especially for the nigger who did it.

Ignatow
06-27-2022, 08:12 PM
I've always said, PRIOR to coalburning, I will afford any human girl my support, if I'm given the chance, to dissuade them from even touching nigger skin. I'll do my best to stop their curiosity to touch monkey meat. But the moment they cross the line, I only wish for their demise, because they commit an unforgivable act. Simple, no sexual acts with an animal! Media says niggers are cool, but where's the common sense? Black as sin, snake hair, tire lips, and you choose to mix with it?

The wages of sin, is death.

haywood
06-28-2022, 01:13 AM
That's why that scumbag lowlife LBJ "integrated" the schools at gunpoint. So naive, young and impressionable girls would have to grow up in the same schools with feral, hyper-sexualized sprogs. Most coalburning begins when a woman gets strung out on drugs, runs off with a "magic nigger" for status or is preyed on at an impressionable and young age. I hope the devil is roasting LBJ's nuts in hell as I write this.

https://i.ibb.co/RBRPDsc/i-NTEGRATED.jpg

As do I!! SCUMBAG to the max!!

jenkemfactory
06-29-2022, 12:54 AM
What a stupid creature. Oh, and the nigger Frankenstein too.

Send that smelly ape-like beast to the chair.

Chimp Detester
01-09-2023, 10:35 AM
Deundrea Holloway, you stinking, vile, hideous, super-ugly, sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast: I for one am wishing you the most painful season of your worthless existence during your enrollment at NU. May every other putrid sex-crazed buck mistake you for its ho and every human think you are a punching bag. May your goodification be slow and filled with excruciating pain.

And your new sex-crazed cellmate at NU, Kalvin the Kuddly Coon is anxiously awaiting your arrival. Oh, and Kalvin expects you to bite the pillow, while it reams out your hemorrhoids with its 12-inch radiator hose. Of course, Kalvin will always be on top of you...

Ray Cizzums
01-09-2023, 02:08 PM

Sheeiiit!!

He should have killed his mammy while he was at it, for naming him Deundrea.
The Chief forgot to charge him with littering. Nobody wants a mudskipper's head in their dumpster.
Glad there was no heroic effort to deliver the "babuh". It was going to be hideous, and a constant
reminder to her family of what a whore their daughter was. They dodged a bullet, as did the taxpayers...
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
01-09-2023, 03:52 PM
He should have killed his mammy while he was at it, for naming him Deundrea.
The Chief forgot to charge him with littering. Nobody wants a mudskipper's head in their dumpster.
Glad there was no heroic effort to deliver the "babuh". It was going to be hideous, and a constant
reminder to her family of what a whore their daughter was. They dodged a bullet, as did the taxpayers...
:bugeye

Hey, a little sympathy here!!

:rofl

Moe_Gibbs
01-10-2023, 12:20 AM
Nothing of value was lost here.