PDA

View Full Version : Eight killed at nigger Travis Scott's annual niggerfest in Houston

Da'Spooktravious
06-16-2022, 11:20 AM
Eight people were killed at Travis Scott's 'Astroworld', his annual niggerfest in Houston. After ten people were killed last year at the same niggerfest, why anyone would want to go there remains a mystery, especially when Kylie Jenner's buck just carried on mumble (c)rapping while people were dying.

I've been to heavy metal shows and hardcore punk shows, and nothing like this would happen despite the moshing and stage-diving. We took care of each other. But nigger music seems to lead to the above or some shoot-out.

Anywhere there are niggers, there is a risk to your life

https://www.yahoo.com/news/least-8-dead-scores-more-142436419.html

haywood
06-16-2022, 10:15 PM
Eight people were killed at Travis Scott's 'Astroworld', his annual niggerfest in Houston. After ten people were killed last year at the same niggerfest, why anyone would want to go there remains a mystery, especially when Kylie Jenner's buck just carried on mumble (c)rapping while people were dying.

I've been to heavy metal shows and hardcore punk shows, and nothing like this would happen despite the moshing and stage-diving. We took care of each other. But nigger music seems to lead to the above or some shoot-out.

Uh, 8 homo erecti were killed. Niggers AREN'T "people!!"

IseDaDiva
06-16-2022, 10:30 PM

I don't believe niggers are exactly quick learners. These niggerfests need to happen every day and get a good crop of batwings.

Ignatow
06-17-2022, 02:40 AM

Niggers belong to a different species, certainly not Homo sapiens. To call them Homo erectus, it's also an insult to that species. They are human, albeit far from us. They have lived a long time as a species, more than any of ours, meaning they were successful. That's why niggers are even inferior to them. Like we say here, don't give them anything, they will die out, guaranteed. They are too stupid and lazy for any subsistence.

Can't call them gorillas too, as a matter of scientific fact. Gorillas are better than them. Niggers really are just niggers.

tweakstick
06-17-2022, 03:48 AM
I can believe that this stupid nigger did this again. What I can't believe is that the venue, the promoters, the record company, his lawyers, his accountants, his broker, his banker or anyone else didn't force him not to do something so stupid.

They will all be named in the ghetto lotto lawsuits that are coming as sure as inflation.

haywood
06-17-2022, 10:57 AM
Niggers belong to a different species, certainly not Homo sapiens. To call them Homo erectus, it's also an insult to that species. They are human, albeit far from us. They have lived a long time as a species, more than any of ours, meaning they were successful. That's why niggers are even inferior to them. Like we say here, don't give them anything, they will die out, guaranteed. They are too stupid and lazy for any subsistence.

Can't call them gorillas too, as a matter of scientific fact. Gorillas are better than them. Niggers really are just niggers.

Tru Dat, maing!!

Da'Spooktravious
06-19-2022, 12:36 PM
I don't believe niggers are exactly quick learners. These niggerfests need to happen every day and get a good crop of batwings.

I would welcome this niggerfest taking place once a month. Provide free KFC, weed, car shows, and guns, and given the crowd density, the batwing ratio would be much higher than normal.

Celticgirl
06-20-2022, 03:10 AM
I would welcome this niggerfest taking place once a month. Provide free KFC, weed, car shows, and guns, and given the crowd density, the batwing ratio would be much higher than normal.

You mean to tell me after those niggers and wiggers were killed at his last fest 10 more were killed at his fest? wtf I looked him up all I see is him and that Kardashian slut with their new sprog. Like I care to look at it.

Jim Crow
06-20-2022, 05:43 PM

I agree! I’ve been to hundreds of rock concerts throughout my life.All the 1970’s and 1980’s bands. Only one time, there was an emergency. At the New Haven Coliseum in New Haven Connecticut, the roof caved in during a Blue Öyster Cult concert. One person was killed and I think they were a few injuries. But that’s it! I saw hundreds of concerts at the New Haven Coliseum and only one casualty and maybe a handful of injuries over a 20 year span! And not because 99.999% of those concert goers were humans!
Anytime you add a nigger to the equation, the chances of a fatality, violence and theft goes up at least 90%! I remember working out at a private gym in New Haven CT(1980’s). Never a problem. No one ever broke into my locker.Everyone was respectful.
The gym changed hands and went public.They started charging cheaper membership fees,which attracted niggers. I had to find another gym after that because my locker was getting broken into and the niggers would start shit!

IseDaDiva
06-20-2022, 08:20 PM

Agree, except no weed for niggers. Free fentanyl. They prefer that. I'll even chip in for it.

Anastasia
06-23-2022, 11:54 PM
Is this the gift that keeps on giving or what? Let's see if the nigger can make the trifecta next year.

Sandy
06-30-2022, 08:37 AM

I wish I remembered what Chimper blessed us with this a long time ago!

Sandy
06-30-2022, 08:38 AM
I can believe that this stupid nigger did this again. What I can't believe is that the venue, the promoters, the record company, his lawyers, his accountants, his broker, his banker or anyone else didn't force him not to do something so stupid.

They will all be named in the ghetto lotto lawsuits that are coming as sure as inflation.

They might seriously put up a defense, "But the death rate was down 20% from last year!"

IseDaDiva
06-30-2022, 11:16 AM
They might seriously put up a defense, "But the death rate was down 20% from last year!"

A nigger's idea of a true accomplishment. :lol