PDA

View Full Version : Niglet finds Glock, shoots pappy, mammy off to NU

Sandy
06-12-2022, 10:52 PM
A 28-year-old Florida woman was charged with manslaughter on Monday after her two-year-old boy accidentally shot his father.

The incident happened last month when 26-year-old Reggie Mabry was playing a video game in his home in Orlando, Florida, and one of his three children found a gun and fired it, hitting Mabry in the back.

Authorities said that Mabry and his 28-year-old wife Marie Ayala were convicted felons and were not allowed to own guns.

They both were on probation for child neglect and narcotics charges, Sheriff John Mina of Orange County told a press conference on Monday.

The mother was charged with manslaughter, culpable negligence, and possession of a firearm by a felon.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/mother-charged-2-old-uses-040418571.html

This stunk so much of TNB, so I looked up photos. The first mugshot I saw tried lightening the mammy's skin, but there are a lot more than a few drops in that formerly happy couple.

Here's what really happened, though. They had a fight, and the mammy is the one that shot the buck. It was hoping that the cops would fall for the story that the niglet grabbed the gun, and it didn't count on charges being filed anyway. Still, 15 at NU (more like 5) is better than 20 to life for murder.

Jim Crow
06-13-2022, 06:41 AM
They were talking about this at the gun store the other day when I was picking up my dozen Anderson stripped lowers.A two year old’s hands are too small to grip a G19.Definitely some nigger foul play involved.But who gives a shit,they’re only niggers!And nigger lives don’t mean shit!

tweakstick
06-13-2022, 07:39 AM
The trigger distance on that 2 pound gun is close to 3 inches. The Glock safety trigger practically requires a one finger pull with a full hand wrap around, not poking, not pressing around on, not dropping or anything else but a full hand wrap around to fire.

No how, no way, did a two year old snigglet shoot it's pappy in the back.

Mammy done kilt her husband.

Groid_Rage
06-13-2022, 11:19 AM
She's a spigger!! We need an avatar for that too

Ray Cizzums
06-13-2022, 12:43 PM
After watching The First 48 for 20 seasons, I've found that ratchet females are always undercharged, or not charged at all.
Even when they set up robberies, or call in their murder monkeys, and the cops have them dead-to-rights on 1st degree
murder charges, they let them go scot free, or with a minor slap on the wrist, as long as they give up their trigger man boyfriend.
This despite plain to see evidence on their phones, with them conspiring via text, and/or posing with the murder weapon.
:bugeye

jenkemfactory
06-13-2022, 05:01 PM
The niglet prodigy capped it's pappy and mammy is off to NU. Almost a happy ending. The niglet should have aimed it at it's own chin. That would make a complete happy ending.
Hey, the niglet would have been fatherless anyway as all niggers end up fatherless.

jenkemfactory
06-13-2022, 05:02 PM
The trigger distance on that 2 pound gun is close to 3 inches. The Glock safety trigger practically requires a one finger pull with a full hand wrap around, not poking, not pressing around on, not dropping or anything else but a full hand wrap around to fire.

Details. Hey, I'm happy with the results.

Whitey Ford
06-13-2022, 07:10 PM

That's also a 5.39 pound trigger pull. I had my G19 trigger tuned down to 3 lbs to make it more manageable. I don't buy the story of a two year old pulling a G19 trigger, either.

jenkemfactory
06-13-2022, 08:53 PM
That's also a 5.39 pound trigger pull. I had my G19 trigger tuned down to 3 lbs to make it more manageable. I don't buy the story of a two year old pulling a G19 trigger, either.

The niglet was strong.