PDA

View Full Version : Innocent woman, mistaken for nigger Jamon's ex coalburner, pays coal toll she doesn't owe

Whitey Ford
06-12-2022, 09:56 AM
Nigger mistakes woman for his ex coalburner. Then breaks into her house and shoots the mistaken identity non-coalburner and her boyfriend while they are both in bed having sex. Dafuq?
https://i.ibb.co/PxZ9gNs/couple-murder.jpg

Jamon Rayon Buggs, 47, was sentenced to life in state prison without parole by Orange County Superior Court Judge Gregg Prickett.

After jurors deliberated for three hours, Buggs was convicted in May of the April 20, 2019 murders of Partch, 38, and Miller, 48, at the former’s Newport Beach condominium. Prosecutors said Partch was shot twice and Miller was shot at close range.

Buggs mistakenly believed Partch was involved with Buggs’ ex-girlfriend, Samantha Brewers. The two only met once at a gym and exchanged a few messages over Instagram, but when Buggs contacted Partch and demanded that he end contact with Brewers, Partch agreed, according to then-roommate Dean Matheson, who overheard the call. Still, Buggs continued to stalk Partch.

Defense attorneys maintained that Buggs mistook Miller for Brewers when the two were being intimate in Partch’s condominium and was outraged, leading him to commit the crime.

It only gets weirder. The Prosecutor made some remarks about niggers that date coalburners that upset some of the other prosecutors.

The case was complicated by remarks made by Orange County Dist. Atty. Todd Spitzer about the dating habits of Black men “who get themselves out of their bad circumstances and bad situations by only dating white women” in the company of fellow prosecutors, according to a memo from former O.C. prosecutor Ebrahim Baytieh.

Prickett ruled that Spitzer violated the Racial Justice Act with those comments but noted Spitzer remediated the violation by not pursuing the death penalty in Buggs’ case. Prosecutor George Turner disagreed, and advising attorney Denise Gragg moved for a new trial.

Sentimental or just a mental nigger? "Ahhz wubs in wuvv!"

As family members spoke of the impacts the murders had on them, Buggs watched quietly. Afterward, while delivering his statement, he asked for the families’ forgiveness for what he had done.

“I wanted to say that this was completely my fault. I was emotional during this time. I was in love with [Samantha Brewers] and I opened my heart to her.”

https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/story/2022-06-03/huntington-beach-man-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-for-newport-beach-double-homicide

IseDaDiva
06-12-2022, 12:30 PM
The case was complicated by remarks made by Orange County Dist. Atty. Todd Spitzer about the dating habits of Black men “who get themselves out of their bad circumstances and bad situations by only dating white women” in the company of fellow prosecutors, according to a memo from former O.C. prosecutor Ebrahim Baytieh.

Prickett ruled that Spitzer violated the Racial Justice Act with those comments but noted Spitzer remediated the violation by not pursuing the death penalty in Buggs’ case. Prosecutor George Turner disagreed, and advising attorney Denise Gragg moved for a new trial.

He's lucky he didn't get thrown in prison too. We know that saying not-nice things or telling the truth about niggers is now a crime more heinous than a double first-degree homicide, well - if the homicides are committed by a nigger. If a YT had shot two niggers, nothing would let him escape the death penalty.

Moe_Gibbs
06-14-2022, 08:02 PM
That is one stupid looking nig.

Jim Crow
06-14-2022, 09:36 PM
I swears I dint means it! I bees sorry! Honest I iz! I just get crazy at the thought of muh white bitch muh dickin someone else! And I’m sure that nigger won’t get capital punishment! Probably just 20 years. They’re going to say it was a mistake, nigger shot the wrong people!

jenkemfactory
06-15-2022, 08:51 AM
Dem white poosies all look alike.
What a waste.