PDA

View Full Version : Nigger gets bad haircut at a nigbarber shop, so he shoots the barber, his gun jams and a fatnigger sits on him

Whitey Ford
06-12-2022, 07:20 AM
No matter what event happens in a day, a nigger can always find a way to escalate it into the absurd.
Man unhappy with haircut shot barber and was going to 'execute' him but his gun jammed, say reports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ukeBVjrKS8

A man in Kansas City has shot a barber after allegedly being unhappy with his haircut.

Court documents show that Vernie Dickens, 33, was charged with first-degree assault, unlawful weapon use, and two counts of armed criminal action in relation to a shooting outside Dráque's Barber Shop on June 2.

Dickens is currently in custody at the Jackson County jail on a bond of $75,000.

The Kansas City Star writes that police were called to the scene on June 2, where they found Dickens being sat on by a man so he could not flee the scene. Police were informed by witnesses that the gunshot victim had been taken to hospital.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-unhappy-with-haircut-shot-barber-and-was-going-to-execute-him-but-his-gun-jammed-say-reports/ar-AAYn0oU?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=45009f15cf9c44c091969c2682f3a659

Dráque Murff, the owner of Dráque’s Barbershop on 39th Street, was home recovering Thursday. He told KCTV5 the man had come to his shop last week and asked for a discounted haircut. One of the barbers at the shop agreed. But Murff said that, after the trim, the man complained about it.

“It wasn’t even a bad cut,” Murff said. “He did a really good job with it. The man just wanted it for free.”

The next day the man returned, looking for the barber. When Murff told him the barber wasn’t there, the man became agitated. Murff said the customer pulled a gun.

“I started running,” he said. “But then, I got shot in the back.”

He said he kept running but fell when he tried to jump over a fence. He said the man stood over him with the gun.

“It was a terrible situation, lying there with a gun to my head,” Murff said. “I said one more prayer. He pulled the trigger and I just heard a click.”

He heard several more clicks as a stranger came to help.

“I looked up and saw some big dude,” he said. “He was trying to get the gun away and I went over and started hitting him.”

He said the other barbers had caught up by then and joined in to help. Lalo the Barber, who has a chair in Dráque’s, said they eventually got the gun away.

“We did what we had to do,” Lalo said.

https://www.kctv5.com/2022/06/10/kansas-city-barber-recovering-after-angry-customer-allegedly-shot-him/

Da'Spooktravious
06-12-2022, 08:10 AM
A perfectly reasonable response to a minor setback in life. As I've written, niggers have no concept of consequences and the future. This nigger shot the barber because he knew that within the next five seconds, he wasn't going to be arrested, and in a nigger's mind, that all that matters. Anything beyond five seconds just isn't in a nigger's mindset, so instant and violent retaliation is the only recourse of action.

Combine jungle savagery, low intellect, and firearms, and you have a disaster for us humans

jenkemfactory
06-12-2022, 08:12 AM
Ahhh mannn, no action clips?

Groid_Rage
06-12-2022, 12:43 PM
A nigger's hurr or pelt is their most prized accoutrement. I remembered seeing these #blackliesmatter apes discussing their criminal org and in 3 cases they started arguing about how important their hurr was

Sandy
06-12-2022, 10:40 PM
A nigger's hurr or pelt is their most prized accoutrement. I remembered seeing these #blackliesmatter apes discussing their criminal org and in 3 cases they started arguing about how important their hurr was

This must be how the nigger reacted.

20065 20066

Did you ever hear of this punished niglet?

Bonus:

It might not have been over a haircut, anyway. Nigger barbershops are far more for DL action, hanging out with other pimps, and dealing drugs. So what really caused the nigger to shoot the barber? Probably all three.