PDA

View Full Version : Niggers in Chad preparing to starve

AFN_Weasel
06-08-2022, 09:43 PM
https://www.dw.com/en/chad-declares-food-emergency-as-grain-supplies-fall/a-62044682

Last week, Chad declared a food emergency due to a lack of grain supplies. The landlocked African nation on Thursday urged the international community to help its population cope with rising food insecurity.

Translation: GIBS ME DAT!

"We can't make ends meet, even though I decided to increase our food ration by 30,000 CFA francs. So I'm forced to reduce the amount we eat every day — and you see it's affecting the children," Toralta told DW.
''We need urgent food aid for the population," Non-Assoum said, stressing the urgency.
"If even the middle-income population in the capital can't cope with this situation, how can the rural population? It's very complicated, and we need the international community to help us.''

Translation: GIBS ME DAT!

:violin

Chimpwhipper
06-08-2022, 09:45 PM
Starve you damned niggers

tweakstick
06-09-2022, 03:51 AM
Trade them a bushel of grain for their balls or ovaries. Problem solved.

IseDaDiva
06-09-2022, 06:29 PM
Very heart-rending, but I don't believe the niggers are starving. If a starving nigger or a niglet dies every minute, how are there still so many damned niggers?

It's a mystery.

Defund Welfare
06-10-2022, 02:13 AM
How are they starving? They got about 16 million niggers to eat. Get out the stewpot and bonfire, niggers!

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-10-2022, 02:29 AM
How are they starving? They got about 16 million niggers to eat. Get out the stewpot and bonfire, niggers!
:lol

Anastasia
06-12-2022, 10:14 AM
If the "tolerant" and "compassionate" really cared about niggers, they'd spay and neuter them so the nigger population wouldn't get out of coontrol and there wouldn't be famines (which are nature's way of shouting very loudly that there are too many of a particular species).

Almost everyone agrees that we should spay and neuter cats and dogs because a) we love them and b) they lack the intelligence to control their own breeding. Why do those who claim to love niggers have such an objection to fixing them? Could it be that they don't really love niggers, they just want to use them as foot soldiers to destroy White civilization?

tweakstick
06-12-2022, 04:49 PM
Could it be that they don't really love niggers, they just want to use them as foot soldiers to destroy White civilization?

Yes.

What pisses me off is the fact that the ones behind this are, in fact, white - whether they claim to be or not.

IseDaDiva
06-12-2022, 09:04 PM
If the "tolerant" and "compassionate" really cared about niggers, they'd spay and neuter them so the nigger population wouldn't get out of coontrol and there wouldn't be famines (which are nature's way of shouting very loudly that there are too many of a particular species).

Almost everyone agrees that we should spay and neuter cats and dogs because a) we love them and b) they lack the intelligence to control their own breeding. Why do those who claim to love niggers have such an objection to fixing them? Could it be that they don't really love niggers, they just want to use them as foot soldiers to destroy White civilization?

I've been saying that for so long; Either spay/neuter the niggers, which unfortunately is illegal, or just stop feeding them, which is legal but not PC. After all, we feed every other population on the planet. OH, wait. Only the niggers need YT to feed them from the day they are shat out until the day they become good. They are the only species that has never evolved.

I guess the suckers will keep feeding the niggers for all eternity.

Ignatow
06-12-2022, 09:12 PM
Feed niggers, we're racist. Don't feed niggers, we're racist. I choose the latter. We're racists anyways, so no need to prove anything to anyone. So we'll gladly be called what we are, and just let them die out naturally.

The decree of nature is foremost. It is what is right. Human morality is for humans. But that has bounds too. I refuse to feed anything that's worthless. This is why domestic animals are far more worthy to live than niggers.