PDA

View Full Version : Harvard University is real life dead nigger storage

Espantoon
06-05-2022, 05:08 PM
What happened to the Native Americans is sad, but probably inevitable. Their remains should be returned to descendants to the degree possible. Just chuck the nigger bones in a dumpster, lol, problem solved.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2022/06/02/harvard-human-remains-indigenous-enslaved/

Defund Welfare
06-05-2022, 07:11 PM
Libtards force everyone to worship niggers yet completely ignore the Native Americans. If niggers weren’t perfect political wrecking balls they’d be treated just as terribly by the media.

The Native American remains should be returned to their people and the nigger bones should be either sent to Haiti or given to nigger owned pit bulls to chew up.

Jim Crow
06-05-2022, 08:02 PM
Libtards force everyone to worship niggers yet completely ignore the Native Americans. If niggers weren’t perfect political wrecking balls they’d be treated just as terribly by the media.

The Native American remains should be returned to their people and the nigger bones should be either sent to Haiti or given to nigger owned pit bulls to chew up.
I agree about the Native American remains.But,nigger remains should be thrown in the landfill,where they belong!

Tar Remover
06-08-2022, 03:19 AM
No shit, NO part of ANY kind of nigger is good for anything. Alive or dead......

haywood
06-08-2022, 10:26 PM
What happened to the Native Americans is sad, but probably inevitable. Their remains should be returned to descendants to the degree possible. Just chuck the nigger bones in a dumpster, lol, problem solved.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2022/06/02/harvard-human-remains-indigenous-enslaved/

Yep!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-08-2022, 10:46 PM

The only time they feign giving a shit about Native Americans is when you tell niggers to go back to their continent or libtards to head to their utopian blue states. They are quick to tell you about the stolen land we all live on.

Defund Welfare
06-10-2022, 06:24 AM
The only time they feign giving a shit about Native Americans is when you tell niggers to go back to their continent or libtards to head to their utopian blue states. They are quick to tell you about the stolen land we all live on.

That is so true, every nigger “politician” brings that up as frequently as they can. They just love to instigate. Mad Max sure loves to ook about stolen land. Niggers probably think they were the Native Americans, I doubt any of them even know or care. All they think about is free shit and inconveniencing White people at any cost.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-10-2022, 08:34 AM
That is so true, every nigger “politician” brings that up as frequently as they can. They just love to instigate. Mad Max sure loves to ook about stolen land. Niggers probably think they were the Native Americans, I doubt any of them even know or care. All they think about is free shit and inconveniencing White people at any cost.
Absolutely. Niggers believe they were viking, native american, egyptians, asians, etc. I had one tell me in a comment section that white people were created in a lab by niggers. I laughed so damn hard thinking of some niggers in their mud hut laboratory trying to create white people and then the white people turned on them/enslaved them. I laugh so damn hard at the expense of foul, stupid niggers on the regular.

Ray Cizzums
06-10-2022, 05:27 PM
I agree about the Native American remains.But,nigger remains should be thrown in the landfill,where they belong!

Diseases carried by niggers can live in the ground for centuries. I say we incinerate those remains, piss on the ashes, then dump them offshore.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
06-10-2022, 08:56 PM
Diseases carried by niggers can live in the ground for centuries. I say we incinerate those remains, piss on the ashes, then dump them offshore.

Ok,you win!

Anastasia
06-12-2022, 10:25 AM
Fucking niggers! Even when they've been dead for hundreds of years they're STILL causing trouble!

Tar Remover
06-14-2022, 04:43 AM

I'm ALL about it!