PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark drives her nigger mad and he throws himself into Tempe Town Lake and rockfishes

Whitey Ford
06-05-2022, 11:48 AM
Tempe Town Lake is really nice. I go there every so often, good fishing and nice scenery. Apparently the rockfish are in season there, too.
‘I’m not jumping in after you:’ Police release transcript of Tempe Town Lake drowning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA2QwGDVUYs&list=PLDWDKoBbuKNdTnSt8XmQXjw_XNl_RjC7q
That bridge is right by the Tempe Center for the Arts which is right on the waterfront. Very nice recreational area.

Edited body-cam video and a transcript released by police paint a better picture of what led up to a man drowning at Tempe Town Lake on Saturday. The 11-minute video shows officers talking to Sean Bickings and another woman before he jumps into the water. However, the video cuts out before Bickings is heard struggling in the lake so police provided a transcript of what happened next, including an officer saying he wasn’t going to jump in as Bickings calls for help.

The video starts with Bickings is sitting on a bench near the Tempe City of the Arts. One officer stays with Bickings, while two others go toward a woman who says claims to be Bickings’ wife. The woman tells police she and Bickings got into an argument but insists to them everything is OK. “He didn’t do anything wrong,” she said to officers.

Dindu nuffins his mudshark whore says.

Both officers then walk back to Bickings, questioning where he and the woman live. Bickings told them that the two live in the surrounding area. He then stands up and looks over the railing to the lake. Suddenly, he says, “sorry guys,” and climbs over the bar. “What are you doing my friend?” asked one officer. Bickings then climbs to the bottom and tells officers, “I’m going for a swim.” Another officer replies, “You can’t swim in the lake man.” Bickings then jumps into the lake and swims until he’s underneath the pedestrian bridge.

The transcript picks up where the video left off. An officer asks Bickings, “So what’s your plan right now?” “”I’m going to drown. I’m going to drown,” Bickings later said. An officer says he’s not going to drown and tells him to swim to the pylon. Bickings says he can’t, and the officer replies, “OK, I’m not jumping in after you.” Bickings continues asking officers to help him, according to the transcript. The woman then gets involved, telling the police to save him and that she loves him. She continues telling police to help him before trying to jump over the railing, but police stop her. Police also tell her an officer is getting a boat.

Too bad the nigger didn't take his mudshark with him. Good riddance!
https://www.azfamily.com/2022/06/04/im-not-jumping-after-you-police-release-transcript-tempe-town-lake-drowning/

animal mother
06-05-2022, 12:19 PM
[Too bad the nigger didn't take his mudshark with him. Good riddance![/QUOTE]

I’m sure this whore will quickly move onto another buck to rut with if she already hasn’t. This time she may wind up in the mud shark mortuary.

animal mother
06-05-2022, 12:20 PM
[Too bad the nigger didn't take his mudshark with him. Good riddance![/QUOTE]

I’m sure this whore will quickly move onto another buck to rut with if she already hasn’t. This time she may wind up in the mud shark mortuary.

Jim Crow
06-05-2022, 03:00 PM
Nigger daid.Mudshark lives. That’s a twist around from the normal!

jenkemfactory
06-06-2022, 12:42 AM
Damn, another nigger swan dive.
I absolutely believe niggers can fly.....and swim.

Chimpwhipper
06-06-2022, 11:55 PM
I wonder if Jiggataro yelled,"Oh, Lawdy!" when he jumped...

Whitey Ford
06-07-2022, 08:46 AM
I forgot about this news story from a few years ago when a 'fambly' of five rockfished after the father deliberately drove the fambly SUV into Tempe town Lake should be renamed Rockfish Lake. :lol

Family of Five Drowns After Vehicle Crashes Into Tempe Town Lake

The names of the deceased were released late Sunday evening, and at least two Go-Fund-Me accounts have been set up to cover funeral costs:

Father: Glenn Edward Baxter, 27;
Mother: Danica Baxter, 25;
Son: Reighn Baxter, 3;
Son: Nazyiah Baxter, 2;
Daughter: Zariyah Baxter, 1.
While the description on one of the accounts says Danica was trying to leave Glenn and that he crashed the family’s vehicle into the lake as a “murder-suicide,” New Times could not verify this information. According to police, the entire situation remains under investigation.

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/family-of-five-drowns-after-vehicle-crashes-into-tempe-town-lake-7755980

IseDaDiva
06-09-2022, 08:02 PM
Oh, wouldn't it be nice if cops drove around with mental health professionals in the backseat to counsel disturbed niggers? I'm sure the taxpayers would be happy to contribute.

This crazy nigger jumper who did what he wanted to do is getting more attention than those people in Wisconsin who were murdered by a nigger deliberately running them down. Maybe some mental health professionals could have prevented that?

:fume