PDA

View Full Version : Hypo won't be down for breakfast

Odin's balls
06-04-2022, 03:31 AM
Some nigger rapper called Hypo, that nobody has ever heard of gets itself perforated over a minor argument.

Apparently it was shacked up with sheboon howler monkey Emeli Sande at some point and nobody gave a shiney shit about it then either.

Troubled past - check
Aspiring rapper - check
Just turning its life around - check.

Every other nigger at the party facetiming the making good, yet nobody saw nuffin.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10882763/Emeli-Sandes-rapper-ex-boyfriend-Hypo-stabbed-death-fight-party-London.html

IseDaDiva
06-10-2022, 06:02 PM
Some nigger rapper called Hypo, that nobody has ever heard of gets itself perforated over a minor argument.

Apparently it was shacked up with sheboon howler monkey Emeli Sande at some point and nobody gave a shiney shit about it then either.

Troubled past - check
Aspiring rapper - check
Just turning its life around - check.

Every other nigger at the party facetiming the making good, yet nobody saw nuffin.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10882763/Emeli-Sandes-rapper-ex-boyfriend-Hypo-stabbed-death-fight-party-London.html

It was 39? Way past a cRapper's shelf life. I was looking for some good news and finally found it here.

Does its shirt say "Bathing Ape"? :lol "Hypo, the Bathing Ape" sounds like some old carnival act.

Well, bye, Hypo! Thoughts and prayers!

jenkemfactory
06-10-2022, 08:44 PM
Holy shit that simian's paws hang down to it's knees!

jenkemfactory
06-10-2022, 08:47 PM

Ignatow
06-10-2022, 09:49 PM
Hyponigger? Is that it's name? Never heard of it.

Ironic, it got stabbed at Chiggun Road.

haywood
06-11-2022, 11:56 AM
It was 39? Way past a cRapper's shelf life. I was looking for some good news and finally found it here.

Does its shirt say "Bathing Ape"? :lol "Hypo, the Bathing Ape" sounds like some old carnival act.

Well, bye, Hypo! Thoughts and prayers!

Typical nigger pose. Grabbing it's MUH DIK!!

Groid_Rage
06-12-2022, 12:54 PM
Crappers are croaking all over the place. I want more!