PDA

View Full Version : CA releases 500 page 'Reparations Report' urging 'comprehensive’ compensation for niggers

Whitey Ford
06-02-2022, 01:05 AM
California releases groundbreaking reparations report urging 'comprehensive’ compensation for Black Americans

https://i.ibb.co/7QnRHSS/basedtweet.png
There were never any nigger slaves in California, they achieved statehood right before the niggers were freed.

California’s first-in-the-nation task force on reparations released an extensive report on Wednesday detailing the state’s role in 170 years of discrimination toward Black Americans, outlining how the lasting effects of slavery have produced “innumerable harms” that no level of government has addressed to date.

The exhaustive 500-page report documents how descendants of slavery in California, and more broadly in the U.S., have suffered compounding inequities through more than a dozen facets of life, including education, employment and housing, and offers recommendations to right those wrongs through systemic policy shifts and “comprehensive” financial compensation.

https://news.yahoo.com/california-releases-groundbreaking-reparations-report-urging-comprehensive-compensation-for-black-americans-215016376.html

DoctorsAndEngineers
06-02-2022, 03:32 AM
Pack of stupid nigger lovers wrote this. In a state where black slavery didn't exist.
Niggers owe me reparations for ruining facking EVERYTHING.

PS - Niggers eat shit and die. No one wants niggers. No one likes niggers. You are unwanted ugly zoo animals. Go back to Africa.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-02-2022, 09:48 AM
Give every nigger a million bucks and every nigger will be back to zero in a year complaining how it was’t enough.

Groid_Rage
06-04-2022, 01:28 AM
Nigger TNB like crime, muh dik, stupidity, parasitism are at an all time high and shit like this just encourages more of it for the shittier they act, the more they prove how they are just victims of wayshsim

Sandy
06-04-2022, 11:08 PM
A couple of A. Wyatt Mann classics about the truth of reparations.

20005 20006