PDA

View Full Version : Hilltop Crip niggers make the mistake of starting a firefight with the 75th Army Rangers

Whitey Ford
05-28-2022, 02:39 AM
Long story short: 2nd Battalion 75th Ranger from Fort Washington buys house in Tacoma where nigger crips were moving in from California. The niggers threaten him when he tells them to fuck off. They tell they're going to hit him on the weekend, so he invites his Ranger buddies over for a BBQ and he tells them to bring their guns over just in case. The niggers make good on the threat and instantly regret it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt3_j8QcHs4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4iQxpwYhAg

Tar Remover
05-29-2022, 10:12 PM
I remember that. I was still in the Corps and stationed in Tustin, CA.

Defund Welfare
05-31-2022, 06:54 AM
This is some inspiring nigger control from just slightly before my time.
If the rangers handled 2020 nigger riots with this level of professionalism, lil buckwheat Da’quantavius might think twice about shooting up the local liquor store afterwards.

GDRHammer
05-31-2022, 02:17 PM
The nigger situation in our cities will not improve until many more actions like this take place. Unfortunately, we have too many pussified people that are not angry enough to be willing to bleed a little to defend what is right. What will it take?!? What...will...it...take?

tweakstick
05-31-2022, 04:00 PM
My only regret in my choice of Navy over Army or USMC is that I missed out on the training that they got. While I love my technical training and will use it for the rest of my life, it won't help me in a firefight.

DoctorsAndEngineers
05-31-2022, 04:48 PM
If I were mayor of Washington I would've shipped every single nigger out of my state after this, forcibly. It's what should've been done.
But no we have to be nice to the niggers say the lovers libtards and feminist morons.
Now what Seattle super niggerfuxxed with enormous nigger zoo animal pavement apes committing gang crimes coonstantly. And your city is a degenerate place where you can't walk the streets safely anymore.
But you love your nigger Seahawks nigger felon league. It's all worth it to watch some niggers run around on TV right Seattle libtards.

They should make a video game of this incident, like counter strike but vs. Nigger crips, I would play that.