PDA

View Full Version : Speeding nigger told to leave premises during party, returns with AR15 and gets batwinged

Whitey Ford
05-27-2022, 02:57 PM
Armed partygoer shoots, kills man who confronted group with rifle, police say

https://i.ibb.co/FqC03M9/vista-view-apartments-charleston-wv-primary-photo.jpg
Looks like a nigger habitat, these Vista View Apartments in West Virginia. :lol

Charleston police say a man has died after he was shot following an altercation about speeding through a neighborhood.

According to the release from the Charleston Police Department, Dennis Butler, 37, of Charleston was found around 10:45pm Wednesday with multiple gunshot wounds at an apartment complex on Renaissance Circle.

Officers say their investigation found that Butler was approached earlier Wednesday and confronted about speeding through the apartment complex while children were playing.

The report says Butler left the area, but returned a short time later with an AR 15 style rifle and started shooting at people attending a party.

Officers say a party goer drew a pistol, fired at Butler and fatally wounded him.

Charleston police say no one else was injured, and that several witnesses and the person who fired at Butler waited for police to arrive and cooperated with their investigation.

https://www.wsaz.com/2022/05/26/person-detained-after-shots-fired-call/

tweakstick
05-27-2022, 04:23 PM
Looks like a nigger habitat, these Vista View Apartments in West Virginia. :lol

Unfortunately, ANY apartments are potential nigger habitats thanks to anti 'scriminashun fair housing laws.

This sounds like the obvious work of YT because she produced a lawful firearm, put several rounds on target, without hitting any chirrenz or other bystanders and dispatched the nigger back to the nigger netherworld where it belongs.

Give this woman a medal.

Whitey Ford
05-27-2022, 10:37 PM
This sounds like the obvious work of YT because she produced a lawful firearm, put several rounds on target, without hitting any chirrenz or other bystanders and dispatched the nigger back to the nigger netherworld where it belongs.

Give this woman a medal.

I was thinking the same thing. Because she also stuck around to explain to the cops what happened, and did so respectfully and properly. And had NO WARRANTS! :lol

Groid_Rage
05-28-2022, 12:29 AM
Unfortunately, ANY apartments are potential nigger habitats thanks to anti 'scriminashun fair housing laws.

It didn't say the yard ape lived there,

tweakstick
05-28-2022, 01:41 AM
It didn't say the yard ape lived there,

No, Whitey made the comment that the Vista View apartments looked like a nigger habitat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crYT2rIz7zo

I'm not so sure about that though. While there is a black Nissan (a prerequisite for nigger drug dealers), there is no trash, no broken windows, no tree hockey goal, no obvious hooptees, and the landscaping is decent and not destroyed.

Also, there are no niggers mulling about, but that could be because they are asleep since it does appear to be noon in the picture.

Whitey Ford
05-28-2022, 02:22 AM
No, Whitey made the comment that the Vista View apartments looked like a nigger habitat.

I'm not so sure about that though. While there is a black Nissan (a prerequisite for nigger drug dealers), there is no trash, no broken windows, no tree hockey goal, no obvious hooptees, and the landscaping is decent and not destroyed.

Also, there are no niggers mulling about, but that could be because they are asleep since it does appear to be noon in the picture.

You could be right. Vista View does not make the list of 'Affordable Housing' i.e. HUD/Section 8 (https://affordablehousingonline.com/housing-search/West-Virginia/Charleston?page=1#apartments).

And Charleston, WV is 77.3 White and 15% nigger. Joe Manchin (who can be pretty decent sometimes) is the Senator from there.

haywood
05-28-2022, 11:25 AM

Give this woman a medal.

I would!!

Groid_Rage
05-28-2022, 11:48 AM
Of course the criminigger was barred from owning even a single shot .22 due to his police record.

tweakstick
05-28-2022, 12:08 PM
Of course the criminigger was barred from owning even a single shot .22 due to his police record.

This simply can't be true! This would suggest that gun control laws (including laws about felons not owning guns) don't work. How could we possibly have laws on the books that are ignored by criminals?;)

I noticed something else in the story that didn't register with me the first time:

The report says Butler left the area, but returned a short time later with an AR 15 style rifle and started shooting at people attending a party.

Every rifle used in any shooting when reported by our lefty media is automatically dubbed an AR 15 style rifle. Ever wonder why? I don't. It's because it is the preferred rifle for 2A observant Americans who feel the need to own a "can gun" to defend themselves.

If you don't know what a can gun is from my many previous post, I can explain it privately.

Celticgirl
05-28-2022, 04:04 PM
It was a white girl that shot him. I'm sure the liberals will demand she be charged with murder and he will be the new nigger saint. Disgusting. Biden will side with him. Biden worships nigger trash.

animal mother
05-28-2022, 04:37 PM

This is a photo of the renaissance circle apartments. These certainly appear to be nigger nests. Different photo from the first story.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/west-virginia-woman-shoots-kills-man-fired-party

IseDaDiva
05-28-2022, 08:09 PM
Police say 37-year-old criminigger, Butler, who has an extensive criminal history

Well, yeah. Extensive criminal history yet fully armed and knuckling around free. Who would ever think he would disobey orders to not own arms? Keep the turnstiles at NU oiled up so no nigger will be incarcerated and feel discriminated against. At least this one is out of circulation permanently.

Police say the woman 'saved lives' with her actions and will not press charges

I'm sure he was a fine buck who only wanted to help people and was turning his life around.

Jim Crow
05-28-2022, 08:50 PM
Well, yeah. Extensive criminal history yet fully armed and knuckling around free. Who would ever think he would disobey orders to not own arms? Keep the turnstiles at NU oiled up so no nigger will be incarcerated and feel discriminated against. At least this one is out of circulation permanently.

I'm sure he was a fine buck who only wanted to help people and was turning his life around.

an asset to its species alright.Yep, just like all niggers!