PDA

View Full Version : Chimpcago: nigger points gun at news crew doing story about gun violence

Whitey Ford
05-26-2022, 10:44 PM
Have you seen this nigger? The police would like to hear from you if you have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEnPmPGF4aY&t=44s

Defund Welfare
05-26-2022, 11:07 PM
Why bother turning him in, he wouldn’t serve any jail time at all. Facial recognition scanners might get him mixed up with the monkeys at the local zoo.

Celticgirl
05-27-2022, 12:30 PM
Why bother turning him in, he wouldn’t serve any jail time at all. Facial recognition scanners might get him mixed up with the monkeys at the local zoo.

Exactly. That is the sad truth. I love how they call them "man". "This man", like we are equal like a white going to work is equal to a black thug like this one. Who are they kidding? When they catch him they will probalby just use the excuse he is having a mental health crisis or is suffering from racism from slavery or some other nonsense. I made a post on facebook that Chicago is turning back to the Al Capone days. Like this black thug was equal to Al Capone, I know but you have to be careful what you say on facebook, loaded with niggers and white cucks. The one white replies "I know. It's terrible. I don't know the answer. The parents should be charged." First of all, if the thug is over 18, the parents are not liable. Secondly, the parents I'm sure are no better than this thug. So charging them is no use. Then they use the excuse that the father is not in the home because Hilary Clinton. WTF. I guess she created some act back in 1997 or something regarding states getting paid for every mom on welfare or something. My question to them is what does that have to do with niggers having too many ugly kids they cannot afford? Even to the conservative whites, its someone else's fault . Never the niggers. I was being facetious when I said Chicago was turning to Capone days. I know Capone was worth 100 of these niggers. But I wanted to see what the cucks said.

Sandy
05-27-2022, 09:59 PM

When they catch him they will probalby just use the excuse he is having a mental health crisis or is suffering from racism from slavery or some other nonsense.

I suppose we can't be too surprised it wasn't wearing a mask to defeat being identified. Niggers know that in certain cities, they can literally get away with murder, so they're as open as ever about their crimes.