PDA

View Full Version : Some aspiring rappers

DoctorsAndEngineers
05-23-2022, 01:10 PM

Some aspiring rapers I just came across on a web search.
Who wouldn't want these fine upstanding young men in their city, as neighbors, etc.
Lets devote all our taxes and hire a nigger loving president so we can have more of these savage chimps living around us.
Isn't it great we have so many of them around? I love having niggers around in the USA.
I mean why would a cop ever shoot one of these poor innocent non threatening guys? I mean what possible threat could they be?

Groid_Rage
05-23-2022, 01:31 PM
Dat's so rayshist, sistemic wayshism caused these fine baybees to bee thuggs

Whitey Ford
05-23-2022, 02:20 PM
This fine group of doctors, scientists and engineers are definitely what this country needs to continue to be a world class superpower and retain dominance in innovation. :lol

Jim Crow
05-23-2022, 04:27 PM
I’m getting my grand children used to listening to classic rock and country,which they love.And I am showing them and proving to them that liberals and their nigger pets are the fucking enemies. And I’m letting them know the consequences of siding with the enemy. Which is the same thing I told my daughters when they were children.Associate with niggers,lose your family! And they know I mean it!And I would enforce it by any means necessary!

Sandy
05-23-2022, 11:38 PM
This fine group of doctors, scientists and engineers are definitely what this country needs to continue to be a world class superpower and retain dominance in innovation. :lol

China is losing out by not including them in the classrooms of their best and brightest students. (In seriousness, China's cream of the crop youngsters who study everything from astrophysics to warfare tactics.)

jenkemfactory
05-23-2022, 11:50 PM
̶M̶a̶r̶k̶s̶m̶a̶n̶s̶h̶i̶p̶.̶