PDA

View Full Version : Lion eats nigger zoo keeper's finger

CoonsЯus
05-22-2022, 11:20 PM
A lion in a Jamaica zoo bit its nigger keeper's finger off. The Lion was so sick of being raped and sexually assaulted by the nigger monkeys no doubt, that it decided enough was enough and fought back.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18650031/zoo-keeper-finger-ripped-off-lion/

The poor lion will never be able to get the taste of that nigger's shitty finger out of its mouth now. They should just put the poor thing down !

The zoo keeper ignores the animal's growls and snarls as he foolishly sticks his fingers into his mouth.

Of course, the vile dumb ape was teasing the poor beast. Stupid ape.

jenkemfactory
05-23-2022, 12:36 AM
Lions eat shit?
That had to be just the lion's way of tasting potential food.

GeneralPat
05-23-2022, 07:22 AM
Just another day in a life of a stupid nigger so it seems. Seriously, what kind of a fucking retard do you have to be to mess around with a lion? It's too bad that lion was caged, if I were there then I would've released it and let that lion eat that stupid fuck. I always did wonder to myself what it would be like if I were to release some lions, bears or wolves in a shitty all nigger neighborhood? That would be something funny to see.

Jim Crow
05-23-2022, 07:59 AM
Leave it to a stupid nigger to stick it’s finger in a lion cage!Niggers are the dumbest species of beast in the universe!

haywood
05-23-2022, 08:18 AM
A lion in a Jamaica zoo bit its nigger keeper's finger off. The Lion was so sick of being raped and sexually assaulted by the nigger monkeys no doubt, that it decided enough was enough and fought back.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18650031/zoo-keeper-finger-ripped-off-lion/

The poor lion will never be able to get the taste of that nigger's shitty finger out of its mouth now. They should just put the poor thing down !

Of course, the vile dumb ape was teasing the poor beast. Stupid ape.

If the lion licks it's @$$h0le it should get the taste of nigger out of it's mouth!!

haywood
05-23-2022, 08:20 AM
Just another day in a life of a stupid nigger so it seems. Seriously, what kind of a fucking retard do you have to be to mess around with a lion? It's too bad that lion was caged, if I were there then I would've released it and let that lion eat that stupid fuck. I always did wonder to myself what it would be like if I were to release some lions, bears or wolves in a shitty all nigger neighborhood? That would be something funny to see.

Start with the "soufside" of chimpcongo!! Watch CUNT mayor lori "light in the loafers" scream RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSM!!

GDRHammer
05-23-2022, 10:45 AM

You would wind up with a bunch of lions, wolves, and bears with food poisoning.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-23-2022, 12:03 PM
Even lions hate niggers.

deadmann83
05-24-2022, 09:06 AM
Even lions hate niggers. I'm pretty sure all cats hate niggers... :lol