PDA

View Full Version : MLB White Sox Niggers and Whigger in Chimp Out Mode over "Rayshist" Remark

Groid_Rage
05-22-2022, 02:17 PM
A white Yankee Josh Donaldson called a nigger on the Sox, get this, "Jackie" as in Jackie Robinson. So even complimenting those liver lipped baboons is racism.
After the Yankees' 7-5 win in New York, Anderson, who is a nigger, said Donaldson referred to him as "Jackie" during the game, a reference to MLB legend Jackie Robinson.
"He just made a, you know, disrespectful comment," Anderson told reporters. "Basically, it was trying to call me Jackie Robinson. Like, ‘What’s up, Jackie?' I don't play like that. I don't really play at all.
"I wasn't really going to bother nobody today, but he made the comment, and you know it was disrespectful, and I don't think it was called for. Unnecessary."https://www.foxnews.com/sports/white-sox-accuse-yankees-josh-donaldson-racist-jackie

:unigger

Jim Crow
05-22-2022, 02:58 PM
Niggers are too stupid to know the difference between a compliment and an insult!

GeneralPat
05-23-2022, 07:53 AM
Silly nigger, can't distinguish a complement from an insult but hey, that's the typical mindset of a useless nigger. I'm sure if he were called "majesty", "king", "lord" or "god" he would have been just fine with that wouldn't he? Stupid mother fucker.