PDA

View Full Version : The wrangling of Roneese after failing to appear for sentence

Sandy
05-21-2022, 12:14 AM
This is a niggeress. I thought it was a buck!

The Allegheny County Sheriff’s Office announced the arrest of a woman who had been wanted since March 28 for failing to comply with a sentencing order following a fight at a McDonald's.

The sheriff's office said Roneese Davis, 27, of Pittsburgh's North Side was originally charged with aggravated assault after a fight at a downtown McDonald's restaurant where the victim was struck by Davis in the back of the head.

The sheriff's office said the victim lose consciousness and is now paralyzed.

Davis went to trial and was found guilty of a lesser offense of simple assault and was sentenced to 11 and a half to 23 months of confinement, for which she failed to appear.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/sheriff-e2-80-99s-office-assault-fugitive-from-downtown-pittsburgh-mcdonalds-fight-arrested/ar-AAXxL3Z

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-21-2022, 10:37 AM
This nigger paralyzed someone at a mcdonalds over likely not enough ketchup or something even more egregious and only gets charged with simple assault? Well, I can rest easy knowing it was likely another nigger it disabled.

Ray Cizzums
05-21-2022, 12:51 PM
"Roneese" ? Why was it free to roam in the first place ? The time to act is when something this hideous is born.
As a long time Lobstertrician/Groin-ocologist, I would have immediately performed a hysterectomy on Roneese's
mammy. My crack nursing staff would then tee up Roneese in my patented tar pigeon launcher, and open the lid
on the bio-hazard dumpster in the parking lot. I'd yell "Pull", and Roneese would be sub-humanely dispatched with
two 1.25 ounce loads of medical grade birdshot. Thankfully. this practice is approved by all Democrat politicians,
and their unhinged, abortion-loving sycophants....
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
05-21-2022, 03:18 PM
"Roneese" ? Why was it free to roam in the first place ? The time to act is when something this hideous is born.
As a long time Lobstertrician/Groin-ocologist, I would have immediately performed a hysterectomy on Roneese's
mammy. My crack nursing staff would then tee up Roneese in my patented tar pigeon launcher, and open the lid
on the bio-hazard dumpster in the parking lot. I'd yell "Pull", and Roneese would be sub-humanely dispatched with
two 1.25 ounce loads of medical grade birdshot. Thankfully. this practice is approved by all Democrat politicians,
and their unhinged, abortion-loving sycophants....
:bugeye

I learned from some Americans that there was a period when it was popular for mammies to name baby sows after dey pappys (even though the pappy always takes off) and thus you get atrocities like "Roneese", "Stanesha", "Carleese", "Jimesha", etc.

It's a 'simple assault' punishable by a year in NU when the victim (I hope it was a nigger) is left paralyzed? Oh, right. This falls under Special Nigger Law.

haywood
05-21-2022, 06:45 PM
I learned from some Americans that there was a period when it was popular for mammies to name baby sows after dey pappys (even though the pappy always takes off) and thus you get atrocities like "Roneese", "Stanesha", "Carleese", "Jimesha", etc.

It's a 'simple assault' punishable by a year in NU when the victim (I hope it was a nigger) is left paralyzed? Oh, right. This falls under Special Nigger Law.

Tru Dat!!

Anastasia
05-28-2022, 04:44 PM
I'm guessing the victim was a nigger. If the victim had been white the nigger perp would have received no punishment at all.