PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant sow chimps out at McDonalds!

Jim Crow
05-20-2022, 06:07 PM
A savage feral pregnant boot lipped sow gets all twerky n sheet because it’s food bees takin too long!

https://news.yahoo.com/sheriff-pregnant-florida-woman-throws-194610491.html

Defund Welfare
05-20-2022, 06:49 PM
I’m amazed they allowed comments for this one. Nobody else wants this thing reproducing.

Ray Cizzums
05-20-2022, 07:13 PM
This ratchet is lucky there wasn't a doctor in the house, Doctor Ray Cizzums that is.
She would have gotten some free, prenatal care, in the form of a size 14 New Balance running shoe,
applied in a swift motion to the monkey maker. I wear jungle boots in the delivery room, which stay
on during this delicate procedure, but in the field, it's common to lose footwear when it's performed properly.
But keeping another burden off the backs of the taxpayer is well worth the $75 needed to replace the shoes....
:bugeye

Sandy
05-20-2022, 11:51 PM
This ratchet is lucky there wasn't a doctor in the house, Doctor Ray Cizzums that is.
She would have gotten some free, prenatal care, in the form of a size 14 New Balance running shoe,
applied in a swift motion to the monkey maker. I wear jungle boots in the delivery room, which stay
on during this delicate procedure, but in the field, it's common to lose footwear when it's performed properly.
But keeping another burden off the backs of the taxpayer is well worth the $75 needed to replace the shoes....

Good lord, with that target, you would have to call in an air strike by area code.

Ray Cizzums
05-21-2022, 12:25 AM
Good lord, with that target, you would have to call in an air strike by area code.

Two words for you, Sandy: Collateral damage. A necessary consideration in this fucked up world.
A precision boot-to-the-ute strike keeps the chin music to a minimum. I'm in the truck, spraying my foot
with sanitizer, before anyone knows what happened. My five-toed coat-hanger gets results. :lol
:bugeye

GDRHammer
05-21-2022, 02:40 PM
This is so typical of the feral sheboon. No impulse control, galactically stupid, and ugly as fuck. Just another ugly, useless, air-wasting nigger.

haywood
05-21-2022, 03:56 PM
A savage feral pregnant boot lipped sow gets all twerky n sheet because it’s food bees takin too long!

https://news.yahoo.com/sheriff-pregnant-florida-woman-throws-194610491.html

I saw that on the News yesterday!! That sow was DISGUSTING!!

Jim Crow
05-21-2022, 04:15 PM
I saw that on the News yesterday!! That sow was DISGUSTING!!

Aren’t they all?

animal mother
05-21-2022, 05:58 PM
Another day, another sow chimps at McNiggers. We could have a forum just dedicated to this topic.

haywood
05-21-2022, 06:43 PM
Aren’t they all?

Yep!!

jenkemfactory
05-21-2022, 09:17 PM
What an ugly creature.