PDA

View Full Version : LaCoon James JR gots a white hoe!

Jim Crow
05-20-2022, 04:42 PM
I was going to check my email just now. I have to go through Yahoo. Well the liberal reporters on Yahoo we’re all gung ho about LeCoon James’ son taking a beautiful date to the prom. And their way they are promoting the shit, I figure it has to be a white girl! Of course, I was right because my niggdar senses were tingling! Lol
Father of that girl must be a cuck. Because I know as long as my trigger finger is still working, my daughter would never go to the fucking prom with a goddamn jiggaboo! And you could take that through a motherfucking bank!

IseDaDiva
05-21-2022, 03:29 PM
A prom? She looks like a stripper or a prostitute. Stupid whore will find out nigger bucks aren't all that gallant.

haywood
05-21-2022, 03:58 PM
A prom? She looks like a stripper or a prostitute. Stupid whore will find out nigger bucks aren't all that gallant.

Tru Dat!!

Sandy
05-27-2022, 12:35 AM
Will that whore wind up Coalburner of the Year 2022 when her battered, bloodied body is found in a ditch somewhere?

Since I posted a couple of things by A. Wyatt Mann in another thread, I might as well repost one and a couple more.

19930 19928 19929

Anastasia
05-30-2022, 12:09 AM
These coalburner-promoting stories are always written by tiny-dicked losers who may look white but are definitely NOT white, to compensate for their rage at being cucked by smarter, better looking, better character men.

IseDaDiva
05-30-2022, 11:27 AM
These coalburner-promoting stories are always written by tiny-dicked losers who may look white but are definitely NOT white, to compensate for their rage at being cucked by smarter, better looking, better character men.

I'm pretty sure they're all variations of Pyjama Boy here.