PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jungle Bat Mammy Follows Batwinged Sprog To Hell

Ray Cizzums
05-20-2022, 04:38 PM
Her shitling was shot in a "Tragic accident", 5 days earlier, and issued batwings - with no criminal charges
for the mammy in question. That indicates some TNB in regards to the fambly's handling of firearms.
Ratchet mom Kaylynn Davidson, 32, had buried her welfare bastard son Kyler Jackson on Thursday last week,
after he shit the bed following an accidental shooting by her 9-year-old nephew, the outlet said.

On Tuesday, the dead boy’s still-grieving welfare baby cannon was caught on videos walking out of a restaurant and
hitting another hood rat mammy, with “various niggers” trying to break up the fight, the paper said. She pulled a handgun
and fired “multiple shots” at a fleeing Davidson, before walking back into the restaurant, and stuffing her face with crab legs.
Kimarie Wright, 26, was charged with murder and manslaughter, according to fake news sources.
:bugeye
https://nypost.com/2022/05/20/indiana-mom-gunned-down-days-after-burying-son-who-was-also-shot-dead/

Jim Crow
05-20-2022, 04:48 PM
Thanks Ray! That is a wonderful heartwarming story. A nigglet is reunited with it’s Mammy five days after it’s send off to hell! The feel good story of the day!

Ray Cizzums
05-20-2022, 05:18 PM
Thanks Ray! That is a wonderful heartwarming story. A nigglet is reunited with it’s Mammy five days after it’s send off to hell! The feel good story of the day!
What is with these already blubber-lipped sows making fish faces while they pose with their hideous offspring ?
Niggers love them fambly photographs, because they're always disappearing - daddys running off, brothers in
the joint, batwings from shootings, kicking the bucket from AIDS, overdoses and the 'beetus.
Lets not forget shooty ratchet "Kimarie Wright", who's attending Nigger U on a full ride scholarship. :lol

Jim Crow
05-20-2022, 05:22 PM
What is with these already blubber-lipped sows making fish faces while they pose with their hideous offspring ?
Niggers love them fambly photographs, because they're always disappearing - daddys running off, brothers in
the joint, batwings from shootings, kicking the bucket from AIDS, overdoses and the 'beetus.
Lets not forget shooty ratchet "Kimarie Wright", who's attending Nigger U on a full ride scholarship. :lol

Like the old saying goes.” A daid nigger is a good nigger!” Sows just wants they key-ids to be good!

Tar Remover
05-22-2022, 03:46 PM
Good riddance, Niggers!

:traybat

IseDaDiva
05-22-2022, 06:11 PM

The hideos sprog looks like it's a hybrid of the nigger mammy and some some pathetic nu-male Libtard YT.

I'm glad the mammy's tragic loss of her sprog didn't hurt her appetite.

This "Kimari" with the appropriated name of "Wright" is a fine-looking nigress in a ratty wig.

Ray Cizzums
05-22-2022, 08:38 PM
This "Kimari" with the appropriated name of "Wright" is a fine-looking nigress in a ratty wig.

They guards inventory that thing, and put it in a cardboard box of her personal property,
which she'll get back when she's released in 30 years.
A: Dead raccoon, dyed black
B: Bedazzled buttplug
C: Nose ring, hog-type
D: Krazy nails, 2" (10)
E: Eyelid tarantulas (2)
F: Condoms, XL (175)

jenkemfactory
05-22-2022, 09:55 PM
Bwahaha! Fugg'n cartoon ready nigger!

IseDaDiva
05-22-2022, 11:53 PM
They guards inventory that thing, and put it in a cardboard box of her personal property,
which she'll get back when she's released in 30 years.
A: Dead raccoon, dyed black
B: Bedazzled buttplug
C: Nose ring, hog-type
D: Krazy nails, 2" (10)
E: Eyelid tarantulas (2)
F: Condoms, XL (175)

I've noticed a lot of niggers seem to have their eyes on the sides of their haids, like a sloth or an alien.

Ray Cizzums
05-23-2022, 01:04 PM
I've noticed a lot of niggers seem to have their eyes on the sides of their haids, like a sloth or an alien.

Congo pygmy Lori Lightfoot is the trendsetter in that department. She has hemispherical vision,
which gives her the ability to track two flies simultaneously, then catch both with her lizard-like
tongue. She was so fucking weird looking, her tribe banished her, and somehow we ended up with
this thing. Those African jungle bastards still can't figure out who fucked what, so it could happen again...

IseDaDiva
05-23-2022, 03:19 PM
Congo pygmy Lori Lightfoot is the trendsetter in that department. She has hemispherical vision,
which gives her the ability to track two flies simultaneously, then catch both with her lizard-like
tongue. She was so fucking weird looking, her tribe banished her, and somehow we ended up with
this thing. Those African jungle bastards still can't figure out who fucked what, so it could happen again...

:lol

A lot are pop-eyed, wall-eyed, and gooch-eyed as well. What's with that?

What the hell is this 400lb sow looking at from under its cheap wig?

Ray Cizzums
05-23-2022, 09:22 PM
Lori Lightfoot, on St. Patrick's Day ?

Pop of eye, fish of face, duck of lips : Like sands through the hour glass, these are the 'boons of our lives....

IseDaDiva
05-23-2022, 10:00 PM
Lori Lightfoot, on St. Patrick's Day ?

Pop of eye, fish of face, duck of lips : Like sands through the hour glass, these are the 'boons of our lives....

It's wonderful how niggroes inspire your poetic side. :lol

Sandy
05-23-2022, 11:59 PM

I don't remember what Chimper made this years ago, but it didn't take much Photoshopping.

At least I always thought it's Photoshopped. Now I'm not sure.

IseDaDiva
05-24-2022, 09:49 AM
I don't remember what Chimper made this years ago, but it didn't take much Photoshopping.

At least I always thought it's Photoshopped. Now I'm not sure.

The hands may be PS, but the rest appears to be real. Damn. :lol