PDA

View Full Version : nigger names sound so ugly like how they look

Unregistered
05-19-2022, 11:43 PM
What type of names do they come up with for themselves.

What the fuck and where the fuck did they come up the name ladarius or the last name roundtree. First of all your not round and secondly your not a tree. You know what never mind it does look like an obese nigga with a full set of brillo for hair Yuck!

On the good side at least there not appropriating human names. These africoon sounding names make them very easy to spot so its got an upside at least. Especially when your reading something about sports you can tell its a coon.

Thats why with these niggers i like to call them nick names because of the trashy names they come up for themselves.

Here is my list:

Niggertons
Guyton
Chrowdon jones nigga
Oga Shaka Shakir
Krondon
Negro shiton the second
Widetooth coon jr
Asafa CJ williams the fourth
Mustafa teseyfa jr

Let me know what nicknames you personally give these cockroach shitskin niggers lol🤣

Unregistered
05-20-2022, 01:27 AM
"Nigger"

It's one of those nicknames that just rolls off the tongue and it says everything that needs to be said. Even niggers call each other "nigger," so it makes sense that humans should call them that.

Unregistered
05-20-2022, 02:54 AM
I guess the stupid niggers are trying to express some individuality or something.

Funny how 50 white folks can all be called John and be utterly different people, but niggers can be called 50 kinds of Dontavious, Perquesha, Chlamydia, Barkevious, DeShawn, Shaniqua, Jamelle, LaShonda, Trayvon, etc, etc... but all be the same.

Jim Crow
05-20-2022, 07:20 AM
The word “nigger”means an arrogant stupid ignorant person.And that describes a nigger to a tee! It’s exactly what they are! Apple is an apple, a peach is a peach, and a nigger is a nigger! We have many nicknames for this hated species of shitbeast.But,nigger is it’s name!

AFN_Weasel
05-20-2022, 10:38 PM
Some of my favorite nigger names:

Retarsha
Toiletta
Trashita
Felonious
Latrina
Diseasea (pronounced Disease-ZHA)

CoonsЯus
05-21-2022, 12:29 PM
I can't understand if this is a wanted or unwanted poster?? A perfectly stupid nigger name. These creatures all need disappearing !!