PDA

View Full Version : Listen to biden's simian speaker

jenkemfactory
05-19-2022, 01:49 PM
Listen to this dumb baboon monkey out some speech.
Look at that clump of monster on it's head.
How can anyone take it seriously?
And then you wonder why the world laughs at us.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-reporters-press-secretar-jean-pierre

Sandy
05-27-2022, 12:43 AM
I had a human co-worker who drove me nuts with saying "you know" every other sentence, but that niggeress is on a whole new level, like comparing a candle to the sun. The first nigger WH press secretary, and what did we expect would happen?

Ignatow
05-27-2022, 01:54 AM
I'll be nice. She's inexperienced, unqualified, not eloquent enough for the position.

OK, here's my not nice assessment:
It only got hired because of AA, an example that negresses can amount to something, and, it's a plain retard nigger.

Jim Crow
05-27-2022, 07:18 AM
As if a regular nigger wouldn’t have been enough to fuck with us.It’s an ugly LGBT buck/sow piece of shit!

Sandy
05-27-2022, 08:46 AM
As if a regular nigger wouldn’t have been enough to fuck with us.It’s an ugly LGBT buck/sow piece of shit!

They forgot everything but an asslifter nigger. This one will probably "come out" as a proud voodoo priestess an sheeit.

Maybe a pisslam tranny buck is next after this one resigns from the ridiculousness. We have not seen the end.

haywood
05-27-2022, 08:47 AM
I'll be nice. She's inexperienced, unqualified, not eloquent enough for the position.

OK, here's my not nice assessment:
It only got hired because of AA, an example that negresses can amount to something, and, it's a plain retard nigger.

EXACTLY!! And a "muncher-cruncher!!"