PDA

View Full Version : Coonecticut Teenaper Stabs White Lacrosse player to Death at a Party

Groid_Rage
05-19-2022, 01:12 PM
The 16-year-old Connecticut suspect charged in the brutal stabbing death of high school lacrosse player James "Jimmy" McGrath has been identified in court documents obtained by Fox News Thursday.

Raul Eliah Valle, 16, of Milford, was charged with one count of murder and two counts of first-degree assault for allegedly stabbing 17-year-old McGrath and others during a fight outside a house party Saturday. https://www.foxnews.com/us/connecticut-lacrosse-player-james-mcgrath-death-suspect-named
As usual it was tough to find the nog's picture:
:unigger

Ray Cizzums
05-19-2022, 01:20 PM
Good job, GR. The media smokescreen around this was impenetrable, so right there, I smelled a rat.
A dark black, retarded-looking rat. Now that the perp's race is out of the bag, crank up the excuse machine.
Let me guess : He called me a nigger ?
:bugeye

animal mother
05-19-2022, 01:30 PM
When this story broke my niggdar was pinging pretty strong due to how stabby the perp was. Then they released the name and figured nigger or spigger. Thanks for the confirmation.

BTW, this buck is 16? It looks at least 40.

Groid_Rage
05-19-2022, 01:36 PM
When this story broke my niggdar was pinging pretty strong due to how stabby the perp was. Then they released the name and figured nigger or spigger. Thanks for the confirmation.

BTW, this buck is 16? It looks at least 40.It may be the wrong picture. I did a Google image search on his quoted name and that is the best I came up with. But Milford has gotten pretty nigger fuxated over the years

Celticgirl
05-19-2022, 02:27 PM
You wont hear about this from Biden and Co. Biden probably thinks the white guy deserved it.