PDA

View Full Version : After polluting the world with 8 niglets, Nick Cannon getting a much needed vasectomy

Whitey Ford
05-19-2022, 01:41 AM
Nick Cannon Says He Had Vasectomy Consultation: 'Ain't Looking to Populate the Earth Completely'

https://i.ibb.co/gT7tPNt/media.jpg

Nick Cannon might be done having children for a while.

The former America's Got Talent host, 41, recently spoke to E! News' Daily Pop and revealed he has plans to get a vasectomy in the future.

The Nick Cannon Show host is dad to 10-year-old twins Monroe and Moroccan with ex-wife Mariah Carey, 5-year-old Golden "Sagon" and 1-year-old Powerful Queen with Brittany Bell, and 9-month-old twins Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Heir with Abby De La Rosa. The comedian is also father to a child with Alyssa Scott — son Zen, who died on Dec. 5 after being diagnosed with brain cancer last year.

In January, Cannon announced that he is expecting his eighth child later this year with model Bre Tiesi.

https://people.com/parents/nick-cannon-says-he-had-vasectomy-consultation/

IseDaDiva
05-19-2022, 10:02 AM
I love how niggers see it as a great accomplishment to knock up a bunch of dirty, sloppy, nasty whores who don't care how many other nasty whores he's rutting with. Gross.

Vasectomy? It needs to be gelded, just to be sure.

Sandy
05-27-2022, 12:37 AM
he has plans to get a vasectomy in the future.

When, after it makes another 10 or 20 niglets?

Well nigger? We're waiting!

haywood
05-27-2022, 12:12 PM
I love how niggers see it as a great accomplishment to knock up a bunch of dirty, sloppy, nasty whores who don't care how many other nasty whores he's rutting with. Gross.

Vasectomy? It needs to be gelded, just to be sure.

Yep!!

Groid_Rage
05-31-2022, 07:32 AM
Love the nigger names it gave his sprigs: Morrocan (sp) Powerful Queen....

tweakstick
05-31-2022, 09:27 AM

I have heard niggers name their chirrenz ridiculous names before but I don't think I've ever heard a collection of this many stupid names sired under one buck.

IseDaDiva
05-31-2022, 01:16 PM

I think my favorite must be "Zillion Aire". Or maybe "Golden Sagon". OH, wait - no. I think the winner is "Zion Mixolydian". With such a plethora of truly nigger-centric "Looks at muh!" handles it's hard to pick just one.

How do they come up with this outlandish nonsense? Is it a good idea to give a nigglet a name it will never be able to spell?

tweakstick
05-31-2022, 01:33 PM
I think the winner is "Zion Mixolydian".

Stupid nigger. Mixolydian is either Greek, Indian or Modern. It was never Jewish.

CoonsЯus
06-03-2022, 09:47 AM
the best solution for a nigger vasectomy is a boat ride back to Wakanda.