PDA

View Full Version : The Family that Prays together, stays together- nigger edition

Whitey Ford
05-16-2022, 05:45 PM
A Memphis couple was arrested this weekend for allegedly shooting at a fast-food restaurant with workers inside and their young child in tow.

A Memphis couple was arrested this weekend for allegedly shooting at a fast-food restaurant with workers inside and their young child in tow.

Monday, sitting side-by-side inside in court, the judge charged Alexandrea Brown, 31, and Zaundra Linwood, 33, with reckless endangerment, child abuse, and neglect.

You might ask, what caused this whole nigger fambly drive-by?

asked for a cup of ice.

One witness said he saw Brown fire that single round towards the restaurant. As for her alleged accomplice, he started walking away, leaving behind the mother of his child and his own son, according to an eyewitness.

Police say the child jumped from the car and started running. He was eventually caught along with his father.

https://wreg.com/news/local/parents-accused-of-shooting-at-checkers-with-child-in-car/

Jim Crow
05-17-2022, 07:18 AM
Niggers certainly are a stupid species of beast!LOL!

Kagman
05-17-2022, 08:09 AM

You might ask, what caused this whole nigger fambly drive-by?

https://wreg.com/news/local/parents-accused-of-shooting-at-checkers-with-child-in-car/

Too bad they did not bat-wing their shitlet. God knows they're awful shots

IseDaDiva
05-19-2022, 05:16 PM
asked for a cup of ice.

I thought it was bad when niggers start blasting away over chiggun wants. At least wangs are high-value treats for nogs. Now they're ready to commit murder over frozen water. Yes, for sure they are JUST LIKE US.

Ignatow
05-19-2022, 06:33 PM
Using a gun and aiming it at people is a felony, so why are the bail amounts $750 only? This is why crime is never going away:

1) niggers
2) lax, liberal courts
3) little or no bail
4) reduced sentences, even for violent crimes.

Know niggers, no peace.

What makes me throw up is the endless propaganda on PBS extolling nigger virtue, hard work, enslavement, no opportunities, ad nauseam. As long as society says niggers are our equals, there's no progress. More like destruction and immorality.

IseDaDiva
05-20-2022, 05:25 PM
Using a gun and aiming it at people is a felony, so why are the bail amounts $750 only? This is why crime is never going away:

1) niggers
2) lax, liberal courts
3) little or no bail
4) reduced sentences, even for violent crimes.

Know niggers, no peace.

What makes me throw up is the endless propaganda on PBS extolling nigger virtue, hard work, enslavement, no opportunities, ad nauseam. As long as society says niggers are our equals, there's no progress. More like destruction and immorality.

PBS? I used to love those channels. For months now, every time I tried to watch it I saw nothing but nigger sob stories. I tried the other night and saw wailing about Martin Looter Kang and the poor, poor niggers and the terrible, horrible raycisms. Disgusting.