PDA

View Full Version : KFC saves kidnapped she boon from her evil chiggun hungry nigger

Whitey Ford
05-16-2022, 05:31 PM
KFC employee saves the day after kidnapped woman leaves note begging for help

https://i.ibb.co/mG2NnMV/kfcbucket.png

A KFC employee saved the day over the weekend after calling the police when a woman left a note begging for help, according to court records.

Diego Glay, 23, is charged with evading arrest and kidnapping after allegedly holding a woman against her will.

On May 15, the Memphis Police Department (MPD) responded to a kidnapping/abduction call in the 6200 block of Winchester Road just after 5 p.m.

Officers were told by an employee of the KFC that a woman had left a note begging for help and gave a description of the woman and the man with her, the affidavit said.

Officers were able to make contact with Diego Glay and the woman who matched the description given by the KFC employee.

According to records, Glay refused to obey officers’ commands and took off running.

After a short foot chase, the suspect was arrested.

https://news.yahoo.com/kfc-employee-saves-day-kidnapped-181242023.html

IseDaDiva
05-16-2022, 06:00 PM
Even when kidnapping with a view to muh dik and probable murder, a rape ape can't resist the siren call of the Colonel and his chiggun. :lol

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
05-16-2022, 06:05 PM
Lol! That fuckin headline had me in stitches. ��:rofl

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
05-16-2022, 06:06 PM
Too funny:rofl:kfc

Jim Crow
05-17-2022, 07:24 AM
Even when kidnapping with a view to muh dik and probable murder, a rape ape can't resist the siren call of the Colonel and his chiggun. :lol

Lol!They’re just like us alright!
Niggers are low IQ beasts that can’t resist their impulsive instincts.Which are violence,theft,rape,food and purple drank,to name a few.LOL!

haywood
05-17-2022, 07:50 AM

Tru Dat!!

IseDaDiva
05-17-2022, 10:07 AM
Lol! That fuckin headline had me in stitches. ��:rofl

If chimpers wrote all the headlines I might actually read the news. :lol