PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Viewing

Northman
05-16-2022, 02:29 AM
The Northman

Watch it! Seriously. It was in theaters recently. It might still be. I was so pleased to see something that did not have a single nigger in it. I didn't even know those types of movies/series exist any more. It was great. It's so centered around European culture. The music is nordic. I could hear instruments that I've only heard in Harold Foss's version of Rolandskvadet. The movie puts white strength on display all over the place. I'm not a big movie guy. I was just so happy to see something made by and for white people.

What else should I see? Nothing with niggers or gays.

Jim Crow
05-16-2022, 06:55 AM
The Northman

Watch it! Seriously. It was in theaters recently. It might still be. I was so pleased to see something that did not have a single nigger in it. I didn't even know those types of movies/series exist any more. It was great. It's so centered around European culture. The music is nordic. I could hear instruments that I've only heard in Harold Foss's version of Rolandskvadet. The movie puts white strength on display all over the place. I'm not a big movie guy. I was just so happy to see something made by and for white people.

I saw it. Download it off pirate bay for free. Northman is definitely as you described.And deliciously very violent!
I too like movies and TV shows without any niggers or fruitcakes. That’s why I love the Andy Griffith show. You won’t find any shiners or fags there!

haywood
05-16-2022, 09:03 AM
The Northman

Is that the one with Alexander Skaarsgard and Willem Dafoe? The trailor looked good!!

Unregistered
05-16-2022, 11:29 AM
But but but but but - niggers where the original vikings, right? When YT people where still living in caves with dinosaurs and sheeit. This movie must be inaccurate.

CoonsЯus
05-17-2022, 09:49 AM
But but but but but - niggers where the original vikings, right? When YT people where still living in caves with dinosaurs and sheeit. This movie must be inaccurate.

Niggers did invent the modern world. They soon realized that the complexities of their manufactured utopia were too damaging for their peace..so they decided to return back to a more satisfying life of eating shit and bathing in cow's piss. They know humans would be better off this way too, so they are kindly planning a take down of society to accomplish this so we can all be at peace together. You truly have to thank niggers for their incredible insight and leadership qualities. Thanks niggers, we will always be in your shadow !

IseDaDiva
05-18-2022, 10:35 PM
I just watched the trailer for that movie. Looks very good. Our anonymous friend better head over there and report the 77K people who voted it up to 7.5 to the FBI. They must all support mass shootings and need to be investigated.

Kagman
05-18-2022, 10:54 PM
The Northman

Here's one - a Western and dam good: "Old Henry" And not a nigger to be found

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-18-2022, 10:54 PM
How many mass shootings have niggers committed in the past few months? I know of at least five. Of course those stories have all been buried by the MSM but they all get reported here. You can’t hide them from us nigger! The Buffalo one outraged you all because the dude was white? Fuck you nigger! The niggerhood is getting shot up by niggers as we speak!

Tar Remover
05-19-2022, 02:04 AM
How many mass shootings have niggers committed in the past few months? I know of at least five. Of course those stories have all been buried by the MSM but they all get reported here. You can’t hide them from us nigger! The Buffalo one outraged you all because the dude was white? Fuck you nigger! The niggerhood is getting shot up by niggers as we speak!

And we are FINE with it! Keep up the good work, niggers!

Sandy
05-21-2022, 11:18 PM
I deleted some posts here, because while not specifically stated policy, we want to avoid discussion of copyright violations.