PDA

View Full Version : Lil Keed, another nigger rapper you never heard of disposed of at 24

CoonsЯus
05-14-2022, 01:40 PM
Another nigger that you just never heard of, has stolen its last breath at the grand old age of 24. We can only hope that the tar monster didn't get to breed before it was recycled.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10816333/Lil-Keed-best-known-working-Travis-Scott-dies-24.html

Rapper Lil Keed, best known for working with Travis Scott and Young Thug's Young Stoner Life Records, dies at 24

It's worth clicking the link to see the dumb-ass monkey suits the nigger got to wear. I don't even care how it died, just that it's been goodified is all I need to rest easy.

Ray Cizzums
05-14-2022, 01:48 PM
Lil' anything in the (c)rap world always means little shit-stain.
And little concern when it gets batwings.... :traybat
:bugeye

Jim Crow
05-14-2022, 04:39 PM
Well,I don’t mind hearing about a new (C)rapper. As long as it’s from the obituary section! Good riddance nigger!

Blackout
05-14-2022, 05:07 PM
That's one less nigger to worry about. Unfortunately his ape parents had 7 niglets in total.

IseDaDiva
05-14-2022, 07:17 PM
Yes, I just heard the sad news about Lil Keed. Keep cRappin' in Hell, Keed.

But don't be too sad. Twenty-four is a ripe old age for a nigger cRapper.

I'm very touched by his brother's illiterate but heartfelt tribute to his fallen sibling:

Lil Gotit captioned the post, 'Can’t believe I seened u die today bro I did all my cries I know what u want me to do and that’s go hard for Mama Daddy Our Brothers Naychur and Whiteboy #ImaHoldthisShitDown.' [SIC]

"seened". :lol

It's lovely how the DM.UK always puts up such a spread to honour dumb, dead, stupid, useless cRappers.

Thoughts and prayers!

jenkemfactory
05-14-2022, 07:48 PM
Another valuable nigger.

IseDaDiva
05-14-2022, 10:09 PM
Another valuable nigger.

Hey, you don't know what Keed might have accomplished! So much unrealized potential, lost forever. 19770

Jim Crow
05-15-2022, 08:09 AM
Yes, I just heard the sad news about Lil Keed. Keep cRappin' in Hell, Keed.

But don't be too sad. Twenty-four is a ripe old age for a nigger cRapper.

I'm very touched by his brother's illiterate but heartfelt tribute to his fallen sibling:

"seened". :lol

It's lovely how the DM.UK always puts up such a spread to honour dumb, dead, stupid, useless cRappers.

Thoughts and prayers!
And the winner here is the white taxpayer! We would’ve had to flip the bill for this felonious nigger to go in and out of prison for the rest of it’s miserable existence! Crapper‘s are one of the worst type of nigger. Good thing they die young!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
05-15-2022, 10:02 AM
Just saw this in the headlines... and chimpout is already all over it..

Nothing left to do but have a good laugh.. you guys about covered it all. Very timely as well.. congrats gents !

bye bye useless cRapper... and many more early batwings to come

haywood
05-15-2022, 10:32 AM
Another nigger that you just never heard of, has stolen its last breath at the grand old age of 24. We can only hope that the tar monster didn't get to breed before it was recycled.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10816333/Lil-Keed-best-known-working-Travis-Scott-dies-24.html

It's worth clicking the link to see the dumb-ass monkey suits the nigger got to wear. I don't even care how it died, just that it's been goodified is all I need to rest easy.

Bat fairy beez uh BIZZY mufugga n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! GNOMESAYIN'?! :unigger:violin:traybat:rofl:duh:racist