PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer became a target in a Target store parking lot and her pet coon Alphonso was a better shot than most coons

Whitey Ford
05-14-2022, 04:24 AM
Brickyard Mall shooting: Husband charged with fatally shooting wife in Target parking lot

https://i.ibb.co/VQ2kcwx/mudsharkmortuary.jpg

A Chicago coon has been charged with fatally shooting his burner in the parking lot of a Target at Brickyard Mall in the Montclare neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side.

Alphonso Hamilton, 50, faces one felony count of first-degree murder.

Jennifer Hamilton was standing outside around 9:29 a.m. Wednesday in the 6500 block of West Diversey Avenue when Alphonso allegedly approached her and started shooting, police said.

She suffered multiple gunshot wounds and was taken to Loyola University Medical Center where she was pronounced dead, police said.

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/brickyard-mall-shooting-husband-charged-with-fatally-shooting-wife-in-target-parking-lot

Jim Crow
05-14-2022, 07:03 AM
I said it once and I’ll say it again. When a nigger kills a mudshark, it’s actually doing the mud sharks family a favor. Who the fuck would want to be associated with a fucking whore that is riding tootsie poleI I think that most sensible parents would agree with me and say that for a mudshark, dead is better!

haywood
05-14-2022, 08:14 AM
I said it once and I’ll say it again. When a nigger kills a mudshark, it’s actually doing the mud sharks family a favor. Who the fuck would want to be associated with a fucking whore that is riding tootsie poleI I think that most sensible parents would agree with me and say that for a mudshark, dead is better!

Tru Dat!! The "felon factory" was shut down!!

Ray Cizzums
05-14-2022, 01:44 PM
I feel worse about a shark dying, than I do about any mudshark that's gets batwinged... :traybat
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
05-14-2022, 02:45 PM

Luckily the lovely Jennifer never shat out any mutants with her buck.

Asked by her doctor if she wanted police called, Jennifer Hamilton said she wasn’t very worried about her husband hurting her

Again, the famous last words of a deleted mudshark: "MY nigger would never hurt me." Well, except for the times he beat the shit out of her.

Why, Jennifer - WHY? It's not like Alphonso is anyone's idea of a great catch.

Jim Crow
05-14-2022, 04:24 PM

Poiminantly!

Chimpwhipper
05-14-2022, 08:42 PM
Burp....fart.....scratch nuts......yawn.....

Jim Crow
05-15-2022, 08:04 AM
Luckily the lovely Jennifer never shat out any mutants with her buck.

Again, the famous last words of a deleted mudshark: "MY nigger would never hurt me." Well, except for the times he beat the shit out of her.

Why, Jennifer - WHY? It's not like Alphonso is anyone's idea of a great catch.

Mudsharking is a mental disease which makes the subject feel no self worth. Which is why they desire the undesirable. I believe that mudsharks loathe themselves! Perfect ending for a mudshark. Deleted by her own demon! LOL!

GDRHammer
05-19-2022, 03:23 PM
Every time I read one of these Coalburning whore stories, I am reminded of an old poem...something about the sorrow of a white girl when she realizes that she has a mongrel sprog and that she can never go back to the Human world ever again. I wish I could find it I know that it was posted here several years ago and I wish that I would have saved it.

jenkemfactory
05-19-2022, 10:12 PM
Ugly bitch could not find a good human husband.

Groid_Rage
05-22-2022, 05:16 PM
Another Moriarty level of a nigger criminal mastermind, shoots its mud-hoe in the middle of a parking lot

Kagman
05-22-2022, 06:11 PM

Here's the filthy coal-burning mudshark protesting for some clearly liberal cause.... Yet one more toll paid... And good on her.

IseDaDiva
05-23-2022, 03:35 PM
Another Moriarty level of a nigger criminal mastermind, shoots its mud-hoe in the middle of a parking lot

Just the usual lack of self-control, propensity for violence, and absence of forethought displayed by these sub-simian beasts.