PDA

View Full Version : Some girl goes on rayciss rant. The hypcrites' heads explode.

IseDaDiva
05-12-2022, 07:43 PM
At least she won't end up hacked to bits and set on fire.

The teenage daughter of a popular local news anchor in Greenville, South Carolina recently went on a disgustingly racist and homophobic rant

How horrific!

When someone inquired about the high school senior’s thoughts about Africans, she shrieked at the top of her lungs: “Kill them!” and suggested that the powers that be “blow up the whole continent of Africa!”

Don't tell me a lot of so-called libtards feel the same way but pretend they're swooning in horror over something a teenage girl said.

And the icing on top of the racist cake was when someone asked her what her favorite N-word was, she said … well, I’m sure you can probably guess what it is by now. (Spoiler Alert: It’s “n*****” with the hard r.)

https://gossiponthis.com/2022/01/13/gracie-wood-video-amy-daughter-wspa-channel-7-racist/

Oh, no! I'm so triggered. Caution: the video of her saying these awful, terrible things might disturb you.

Ray Cizzums
05-12-2022, 07:53 PM
Calls ring out, for her father to be fired. Can't a women express her own opinion, about the stupidest, most
violent race on the planet, without approval from the "cis white male patriarchy" ? Dat am sexist !
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-12-2022, 09:13 PM
Yet, put any of these liberals within 20 miles of a niggerhood and they would shit themselves. I would love to punch the little white fruit that recorded this while hiding his phone and then put it on the internet. What a fucking rat. Good luck climbing out of this hole.

Tar Remover
05-12-2022, 10:36 PM
Oh Glory! Sorry Mrs. Tar Remover...... But I think I would go down on her if she asked me too.........

haywood
05-12-2022, 10:48 PM

How horrific!

Don't tell me a lot of so-called libtards feel the same way but pretend they're swooning in horror over something a teenage girl said.

https://gossiponthis.com/2022/01/13/gracie-wood-video-amy-daughter-wspa-channel-7-racist/

Oh, no! I'm so triggered. Caution: the video of her saying these awful, terrible things might disturb you.

It actually put a SMILE on my face!!

Kagman
05-13-2022, 03:38 AM

How horrific!

Out of the mouths of babes...

Defund Welfare
05-13-2022, 04:04 AM
Nothing she said was wrong. Niggers in Africa have been screeching to kill Afrikaners and Boers for as long as I can recall and nobody says a peep. Fuck every single one of those necklacing niggers.
Wise woman who won’t be paying any toll anytime soon.

Jim Crow
05-13-2022, 07:35 AM
Not a looker,but what she said sounded sexy!I like her!LOL!
On a serious note.She told it like it is.My exact sentiments!