PDA

View Full Version : Medieval nigger Tyshawn shoots up White Castle- with a crossbow

Whitey Ford
05-11-2022, 11:48 PM
Police: Cincinnati man fires crossbow into White Castle after being denied refund

https://i.ibb.co/cNK3Rmx/monkey.png

Tyshawn Carter faces for counts of felonious assault for allegedly endangering the employees inside the fast food restaurant on Old Ludlow Road and Spring Grove Avenue on May 6.

Employees told police that an angry customer came into the White Castle to demand a store credit. They denied the request.

He then used a crossbow to shoot out a window of the White Castle, nearly hitting the employees inside, according to court papers. The arrow penetrated the back wall of the business.

https://local12.com/news/local/cincinnati-tyshawn-carter-man-accused-of-firing-crossbow-into-a-white-castle-spring-grove-old-ludlow-avenue-crime-arrest

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-12-2022, 12:09 AM
Who would win between Medieval nigger, Swashbuckling pirate nigger, stabby knife nigger, shooty nigger, viking nigger, pyro nigger, and any others I may have left out. If I recall correctly, swashbuckling nigger did some dicing with some kind of pirate sword. Holy shit, we need this cartoon of all these different murderous niggers with many choices of weapons. Swashbuckling nigger should add a cannon to his repertoire. Medieval nigger here needs a full suit of armor and a trusty steed.

Ray Cizzums
05-12-2022, 09:22 AM
Niggers love White Castle, which has about 3 things on the menu, and it's next to impossible to fuck any of them up.
There's no way to eat some of one of those little burgers, so the old "Ate-most-of-it" nigger refund scam was
refused. I feel bad for any humans in the jail, who had to breathe in the White Castle fumes coming out of that
crossbow nigger's ass.
:bugeye

Ignatow
05-12-2022, 02:06 PM
I've only tried the frozen White Castle burgers from the supermarket or Costco. That's what I call desperation food, when it's 1am and all cheap burger places are closed. No White Castle that I know of in So Cal. There's one in Vegas, and I didn't want to stand in a long line for that. A friend told me it's not too different from the frozen kind.

Where'd this nigger steal this crossbow? Must be a fan of the Walking Dead.

Didn't it get the hint, White Castle be rayciss?
Can't get a plainer than that: WHITE Castle. Niggers only know dung heaps, so a castle is something so inappropriate for them to enter.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-12-2022, 03:56 PM
Niggers love White Castle, which has about 3 things on the menu, and it's next to impossible to fuck any of them up.
There's no way to eat some of one of those little burgers, so the old "Ate-most-of-it" nigger refund scam was
refused. I feel bad for any humans in the jail, who had to breathe in the White Castle fumes coming out of that
crossbow nigger's ass.
:lol Your wit sire is unmatched! Medieval nigger challenges you to a duel!

Groid_Rage
05-12-2022, 06:03 PM
Niggers can't even manage eating fast food schlock without chimping out. :kfcnig

IseDaDiva
05-12-2022, 06:10 PM
Niggers can't even manage eating fast food schlock with chimping out

Remember the Great Popeye's Chimpout, when Popeye's ran out of a chicken sandwich and the niggers went Cat5?

IseDaDiva
05-12-2022, 07:31 PM
Medieval niggers, according to the BBC:

Sandy
05-12-2022, 10:10 PM
Swashbuckling nigger should add a cannon to his repertoire. Medieval nigger here needs a full suit of armor and a trusty steed.

Just wait till the old Errol Flynn movies are remade and completely niggerized.

Sandy
05-12-2022, 10:12 PM
I've only tried the frozen White Castle burgers from the supermarket or Costco. That's what I call desperation food, when it's 1am and all cheap burger places are closed. No White Castle that I know of in So Cal. There's one in Vegas, and I didn't want to stand in a long line for that. A friend told me it's not too different from the frozen kind.

I've had White Castle before from both restaurants and the frozen section. Nothing against anyone who likes them, but I wasn't impressed. A long time ago I read someone's fond memory of a campsite and "stuffing" themselves with White Castles. I'd rather spend the same money on a couple of packages of kosher beef hot dogs and cook those over the fire.

Espantoon
05-13-2022, 06:48 PM
I guess the nigger felt comfortable with the crossbow, since it is essentially a regular bow turned sideways.

Whitey Ford
05-13-2022, 08:07 PM

The fresh kind taste pretty much exactly like the frozen kind. They're OK when they have cheese on them.
You live in SoCal, tho. You have access to 5 Guys and In-n-Out which are both a million times better anyway. If you were in this neck of the woods and wanted a really good local burger I'd recommend Wimpy's Paradise (https://www.facebook.com/Wimpysparadise/) or The Chuckbox (https://thechuckbox.com/).

Ray Cizzums
05-13-2022, 08:25 PM
I've had White Castle before from both restaurants and the frozen section. Nothing against anyone who likes them, but I wasn't impressed. A long time ago I read someone's fond memory of a campsite and "stuffing" themselves with White Castles. I'd rather spend the same money on a couple of packages of kosher beef hot dogs and cook those over the fire.
White Castle tastes reasonably good when you're hungry enough, and they can feed any crowd quick,
with those sheets of pre-stamped patties. Our howling mob of siblings and cousins was huge back in the
'60s and '70s, and we'd order a 100 burgers up front. There's only one problem with White Castle - the
gaseous aftermath is poison, high volume and goes on for hours. The repeat belches also have a distinct
Ralston-Purina animal feed-type character. I'll stick with Wendy's....

Jim Crow
05-13-2022, 09:32 PM
Employees are lucky that nigger marksmanship sucks or someone coulda been killed!LOL!Now it off to NU to get some muh dickmanship!

CoonsЯus
05-13-2022, 10:04 PM
Whitey you're killing me with those nigger ape images :lol :lol

Anastasia
05-14-2022, 12:14 AM
I don't recall ever seeing a nigger at the archery range. Niggers much prefer two specific types of firearm: The Glock Fo-Tay and the Hi-Point. Both fired sideways, of course.

tweakstick
05-14-2022, 02:38 AM
I guess the nigger felt comfortable with the crossbow, since it is essentially a regular bow turned sideways.
:rofl:rofl

I'm not so sure. The sites on crossbows are still on the top opposed from the grips as compared to a bow. It may have been very confusing not knowing which way to turn it in order to look cool and only hit innocent victims on the sidewalk.