PDA

View Full Version : MEGA - NIGGA bust in Atlanta

EverydayNeverEnds
05-10-2022, 01:34 PM
Rapper Young Thug, 28 suspected YSL members indicted on gang charges
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/rapper-young-thug-young-slime-life-syndicate-arrested-buckhead/76BJUDSW2REPNNEUCBFJNGPNBI/

1. This loser won a Grammy, what does that tell you about the Recording Academy organization?
2. Never listen to this music, listen to anything else.
3. I know it is tempting to say. Hey niggas are out doing stoopid shet so should I...NO NO NO and NO..do not become the nigga in anyway

CoonsЯus
05-12-2022, 04:24 PM
the boundless stupidity of the nigger is remarkable. All niggers know they will end up in jail at some point, so they don't even try to hide their stupid criminal activity. It's a father like son deal.

Tar Remover
05-12-2022, 10:30 PM
I HATE goddamn niggers...... May they all die of AIDS in a cage.

Jim Crow
05-13-2022, 07:43 AM
I HATE goddamn niggers...... May they all die of AIDS in a cage.

Not aids. Because one of them is bound to escape the cage,rape and spread the aids to humans. How about muh dick cancer? Where they lose weight, can’t muh dick and die slow and painful. I want them to suffer extreme pain first!

CoonsЯus
05-13-2022, 08:38 AM
Not aids. Because one of them is bound to escape the cage,rape and spread the aids to humans. How about muh dick cancer? Where they lose weight, can’t muh dick and die slow and painful. I want them to suffer extreme pain first!

but why extend the suffering....gnome sayin??

Tar Remover
05-13-2022, 05:09 PM

Because they deserve it.

Jim Crow
05-13-2022, 05:42 PM

For payback and YT’s ammusement!

CoonsЯus
05-13-2022, 10:01 PM
For payback and YT’s ammusement!

nah, just make the 'removal' as quickly and quietly as possible.