PDA

View Full Version : A new one to me: niggers steal $600 worth of laundry detergent

Sandy
05-08-2022, 03:51 PM
Obviously they aren't going to use it for themselves. Is it really that profitable to resell?

Three men are wanted after stealing washing detergent from a Dollar General in Frayser, according to the Memphis Police Department.

Around 6:10 p.m. on May 6, police responded to a shoplifting at the store on 3636 North Watkins Street.

MPD said the three suspects entered the business and stole six hundred dollars worth of washing detergent.

According to police, that same car has been observed in other shopliftings, including one that happened on April 25, at 2743 North Watkins Street a family dollar.

The estimated value of all thefts is twenty-five hundred dollars, police said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/three-men-steal-600-worth-211057785.html

Jim Crow
05-08-2022, 04:21 PM
Life has taught me that niggers will steal anything!

tweakstick
05-08-2022, 05:21 PM
I call bullshit. There isn't a total of $600 worth of all merchandise in any Dollah Stow!

Surprisingly nice ones in the comments sections BTW.

vizitor
05-08-2022, 05:38 PM
Nigger bucks don't do laundry, so it's likely these niggers are simply stealing it to re-sell on the streets. The other thing I'm wondering is whether or not laundry detergent can be mixed in with cocaine?

Jim Crow
05-08-2022, 07:52 PM
I call bullshit. There isn't a total of $600 worth of all merchandise in any Dollah Stow!

Surprisingly nice ones in the comments sections BTW.

Around here,it’s now the dalah n a quata stoh!

tweakstick
05-08-2022, 08:00 PM
Nigger bucks don't do laundry, so it's likely these niggers are simply stealing it to re-sell on the streets. The other thing I'm wondering is whether or not laundry detergent can be mixed in with cocaine?

They were freebasing Tide Pods to get high.

Whitey Ford
05-08-2022, 09:37 PM
Obviously they aren't going to use it for themselves. Is it really that profitable to resell?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/three-men-steal-600-worth-211057785.html

Baby Formula and Laundry Detergent are like ghetto currency in some niggerhoods. I think that it's because those are two things that niggers can't buy with food stamps.

Ray Cizzums
05-08-2022, 09:51 PM
Stealing name brand laundry detergent, Tide being the favorite, brings instant cash from the owners
of bodegas. They are frequently the only stores that can operate in nigger 'hoods, after supermarkets
and chain drug stores throw in the towel. Sooner or later, welfare mammies have to go to a laundromat,
and are loath to spend money on soap, sold in any vending machines that haven't been destroyed.
:bugeye

Anastasia
05-08-2022, 11:27 PM
This shit has been going on for years. Tide is extremely popular among shoplifters of the negroid variety to the point where it's been nicknamed "nigger currency."

Ignatow
05-08-2022, 11:37 PM
Sometimes they're sold on Craigslist. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.