PDA

View Full Version : Debunking Common Nigger Myths

RayCist
05-05-2022, 04:08 PM
Myth number 1: Why do niggers always have sex on their minds? Because they have pubes on their heads.

This is actually incorrect. Niggers do not have pubic hair on their heads. That is wool. Would you assume that goats laugh at sheep by saying that sheep are covered in pubic hair? Of course not. The goat simply knows that the sheep is a different animal that grows bizarre wool, instead of fur. It can actually be considered offensive to say that niggers have pubic hair on their heads. I don't know about you, but my pubic hair looks nothing like nigger wool. Niggers think about sex all the time because they are a primitive and unevolved species that only thinks of short term survival strategies.

Myth number 2: Why don't sharks eat niggers? They think they're whale shit.

This too, is incorrect. The reason why sharks don't eat niggers actually has nothing to do with a nigger's resemblance to whale feces. Sharks have a sixth sense that allows them to detect electric fields in the water. All animals give off these electric fields. The electric field from whale feces is very different from the electric field that comes from niggers. This is how sharks instinctually know that niggers are not whale feces. The reason that sharks do not eat niggers comes down to two factors. Firstly, niggers carry diseases, such as HIV. Secondly, niggers do a lot of drugs. Imagine that you're a shark. You eat a nigger. You suddenly get high from all of the crack cocaine that was in the nigger's system at the time of ingestion. You don't know why you feel this way. All you know is that you should not have eaten that nigger. This would, undoubtedly, discourage you from eating any more niggers in the future.

So the next time someone tells you that niggers have pubic hair on their heads, you can tell them that is actually wool, nigger wool to be exact.

The next time someone tells you that sharks don't eat niggers because they resemble whale feces, you can tell them that it's actually because eating niggers gets the shark sick.

The more you know!

Jim Crow
05-05-2022, 09:41 PM
Why to niggers smell so bad?because they have built in insect repellent to protect them from jungle insects.
No.It’s so blind people can hate them too!

CoonsЯus
05-06-2022, 07:01 AM
why are niggers black?

To make them easy to avoid when it snows

Jim Crow
05-06-2022, 07:39 AM
why are niggers black?

To make them easy to avoid when it snows

I thought it was”because the label that sez “nigger” was too easy for them to tear off!”

Unregistered
05-07-2022, 09:39 PM
Excuse me ma'am, did you fall from heaven?

Because I hate niggers.