PDA

View Full Version : Niggers rob/shoot up Compton smoke shop and then get taken to Martin Looter Kang Hospital

Whitey Ford
05-05-2022, 11:47 AM
Now, that's a downright niggery night to remember! :lol
Bullets were flying in a Compton smoke shop during a four-man armed robbery on Tuesday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dZbE-3DMYo

Bullets were flying in a Compton smoke shop during a four-man armed robbery on Tuesday. The gun battle left one suspect dead, an employee wounded, one suspect in custody and two others outstanding, according to reports.

The employee, who is an armed security guard, drew his own firearm, surprising the suspects, and a “gun battle” ensued, KTLA reported.

About 30 minutes after the shootout, law enforcement personnel responded to a gunshot victim at Martin Luther King Hospital who turned out to be one of the robbery suspects who’d been shot by the security guard. He died from his wounds, the New York Post reported. His identity was not released.

https://i.ibb.co/SVZj7cW/nigs.jpg

Two of the robbers, identified as Kahlel Lundy, 23, and Keith Rachel, 21, remain on the loose and are wanted for murder, the sheriff’s department said in a news release.

https://www.lawofficer.com/bullets-fly-compton-smoke-shop-shootout/

jenkemfactory
05-05-2022, 11:53 AM
Four cowardly apes. Typical.
I remember as a boy, I was never bothered by single niggers. It was always in barrels of niggers.
I always stood alone.

Jim Crow
05-05-2022, 02:18 PM
Four cowardly apes. Typical.
I remember as a boy, I was never bothered by single niggers. It was always in barrels of niggers.
I always stood alone.

Yep,like cowardly mangy savage hyenas,the lowly nigger species also hunts in packs!

IseDaDiva
05-05-2022, 06:18 PM
There are always mugshots of niggers on file. You're doing a great job, Libtards. Keep the revolving door in NU oiled up! Look at those niggers - mindless, useless, violent blights on humanity. Very sad only one of them got batwinged.

GeneralPat
05-05-2022, 07:37 PM
Another day of nigger nonsense.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-05-2022, 11:44 PM
Black, soulless nigger eyes. I am so glad one got his wings. I would stand over him and watch the fucker pass over to hell. What the hell were these four fucking apes going to get from this shop that would benefit them enough to risk life in prison? 100 bucks each? Damn these niggers are stupid as shit. I wish this employee had hit the 4 pack of em with a grenade. Fuck you niggers!

Groid_Rage
05-06-2022, 01:14 PM
Another day of nigger nonsense.Foh sho!

Sandy
05-08-2022, 03:29 PM
Martin Luther King hospital. You can't make stuff like that up.

There's never been a nigger "smoke shop" that wasn't a front for drugs. Never.

Anastasia
05-08-2022, 11:44 PM
I could write a thesis on Marxist Looter Koon Hospital. The cliffs notes version is the original hospital with that name was actually shut down by the Feds because it was such a hopeless nigger shithole. Literally like a Turd World hospital, to the point where people (humans) would specifically state never to be taken there. Now they've built a new hospital with the same name (and with white people's tax money, of course) and of course it's just another nigger shithole. It's only a matter of time before it gets shut down again and the cycle starts all over.