PDA

View Full Version : Hideous fat turdnigger Elie Mystal says Founding Fathers beez rayciss, abortion hatin' muhfuggas!

Whitey Ford
05-04-2022, 05:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhxge532-_c

Ray Cizzums
05-04-2022, 08:23 PM
This Q-tip headed nigger again ? He looks like he saw Whoopie naked, and it "skurred" him real bad....
:bugeye

Espantoon
05-04-2022, 08:36 PM
Here in the People's Republic of Maryland, the legislature just passed some pro-abortion law, after it was vetoed by the Governor. I encourage any nig sow that is currently gravid to travel to the Old Line State to have that future felon deleted. Hell, the State will probably pay for the operation.

Jim Crow
05-05-2022, 04:41 PM
Hight blood pressure high cholesterol fat liberal pet nigger spewing shit out it’s cocksucker! Which is all they do! Anyway, it looks a bucket or two of KFC away from a major heart attack or stroke.Hopefully soon!

Ignatow
05-05-2022, 05:29 PM
Founding fathers were racist, and sexist. So?

What I can't understand is Jefferson. A brilliant man, how'd he lose his sanity to a negress? Sheeiiit!

Tar Remover
05-15-2022, 12:05 AM
This Q-tip headed nigger again ? He looks like he saw Whoopie naked, and it "skurred" him real bad....
:bugeye

Fuck no, this decomposing old monkey would be the first in line to muh-dick the snakes on her greasy nigger head.....

Tar Remover
05-15-2022, 12:06 AM
Hight blood pressure high cholesterol fat liberal pet nigger spewing shit out it’s cocksucker! Which is all they do! Anyway, it looks a bucket or two of KFC away from a major heart attack or stroke.Hopefully soon!

Fuck yeah, let's hope it's race to it's infernal reward comes quickly!

Tar Remover
05-15-2022, 12:08 AM
Nice jacket.....

Everyone loves someone who ripped a nigger out of their muh-poosie and rendered it into dog food.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-15-2022, 01:18 AM
I, for one think abortions for niggers are great! All niggers should get abortions.

Ignatow
05-15-2022, 03:47 AM
I, for one think abortions for niggers are great! All niggers should get abortions.

That's why SCOTUS should just let Roe v. Wade stand, so more niggers will not even enter this world. Better yet, niggers should be given incentives to abort all their sprogs, because that would be crime prevention and would be cheaper for taxpayers.