PDA

View Full Version : Davone Unique, who batwinged his mudshark AND his sow, goes on trial.

IseDaDiva
05-03-2022, 02:08 PM
It's a two-fer!

Snakehead nigger buck charged with killing two breeder whores in Cumberland County goes on trial

A Pennsylvania man has confessed to killing the two mothers of his children because he thought one was cheating on him and then feared the other would tell cops about the murder, according to police....Davone Unique Anderson, 25, of Carlisle, allegedly shot dead Sydney Parmelee and Kaylee Lyons, both 23, in two separate attacks just weeks apart last month.

Sydney bragged on FaceSpook about rutting with a nigger and shitting out a mutant nigglet.

OH, he also tried to kill another inmate while he cooled his black ass in prison waiting for the trial.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8624221/Pennsylvania-man-25-confesses-killing-two-mothers-children.html

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/man-charged-killing-two-women-171221437.html

Da'Spooktravious
05-16-2022, 06:20 PM
Of course he's guilty, but I'd let him go. He killed a mudshark, and I'd let him loose to kill more mudsharks. Of course, if he touched a non-mudshark, he should be executed. But this nigger is only doing what makes most of us happy: removal of mudsharks.

Ray Cizzums
05-16-2022, 09:10 PM
Growing up in the '60s and '70s, you weren't getting near a girl who looked like "Sydney", unless you had a lot going for you.
You could count on two hands, the number of guys who the ladies openly approved of, out of hundreds of us. And they got
even more selective as we grew into adults. Most of us were on the outside looking in, as far as being considered "boyfriend
material". This led to some bad attitudes among the rank-and-file boomer males, myself included. I snapped out of that at age
40, thank god. But for the life of me, I just can't fathom how we got to where decent girls think nothing of throwing their lot in
with the funky negro, going so far as to shit mixaloid sprogs into existence, fouling a 1000 years of genetic excellence.
:bugeye

Ignatow
05-24-2022, 02:42 AM
Growing up in the '60s and '70s, you weren't getting near a girl who looked like "Sydney", unless you had a lot going for you.
You could count on two hands, the number of guys who the ladies openly approved of, out of hundreds of us. And they got
even more selective as we grew into adults. Most of us were on the outside looking in, as far as being considered "boyfriend
material". This led to some bad attitudes among the rank-and-file boomer males, myself included. I snapped out of that at age
40, thank god. But for the life of me, I just can't fathom how we got to where decent girls think nothing of throwing their lot in
with the funky negro, going so far as to shit mixaloid sprogs into existence, fouling a 1000 years of genetic excellence.

Even at a young age the pretty girls knew who they are. And like you said, they were selective. Sydney type girls were what we called "cocktease". Yeah, that gave me an attitude.

After getting divorced, though, and having a professional job, more confidence, and being more assertive and having more BS, there was no shortage of women who wanted to go out with me. I had a lot of BS talking about music, languages, current events, and more BS. Driving a couple of German exotic cars didn't hurt. Almost got married again, until some disagreements. I'm glad I didn't make the same mistake twice. A good friend told me, "you're the luckiest bastard I know", because he said, nothing legally binding.

I'm good friends with a bossy little woman, but no commitment. No living in sin. She likes it that way and so do I. It's more of a companionship nowadays. She's been married right after college, and just once, conservative, and I am sure she's not into niggers. I know because while she doesn't use the N word overtly, she accepts me as a racist against niggers, sandniggers, and border niggers.

How decent looking girls now can ever fornicate with a nigger, I can't fathom. Nature already shows them ugly, black, ape-like, uneducated, and trashy clothing. Mudsharks are the worst kind.

Ray Cizzums
05-24-2022, 09:28 AM
I've been engaged to a great girl for 20 years. We live at her house, which I gutted out, did a FEMA lift on, and completely renovated
after Superstorm Sandy. I did the same to my house across town, where we lived while doing her house. I've also got a large home
and shop in the Adirondacks. She knows if she breaks my balls, I definitely have a place to live. That situation really keeps the peace.

Whitey Ford
06-06-2022, 07:27 AM
material".

I've seen other photos of this Sydney chick and this is a glamour photo of her. Her on a good day, with good lighting and all the stars in the universe lined up in her favor. And even if she was as good looking as that on an every day basis, niggerloving, drug use and hard living would take a toll on that pretty damn quick. It's like that old Junior Brown song.

She's pretty but she's poison
Like a copper-headed queen
She's just venom wearin' denim
She's a nightmare not a dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-VZUCb-A38

Jim Crow
06-06-2022, 07:56 AM
Of course he's guilty, but I'd let him go. He killed a mudshark, and I'd let him loose to kill more mudsharks. Of course, if he touched a non-mudshark, he should be executed. But this nigger is only doing what makes most of us happy: removal of mudsharks.

You’re talking about a savage vicious unpredictable beast! It will instinctively kill anything in its way! Nigger needs to meet the needle!

Ray Cizzums
06-06-2022, 10:05 AM
I've seen other photos of this Sydney chick and this is a glamour photo of her. Her on a good day, with good lighting and all the stars in the universe lined up in her favor. And even if she was as good looking as that on an every day basis, niggerloving, drug use and hard living would take a toll on that pretty damn quick.

Absolutely. Being used and discarded by negro bucks is like chronic drug use. The mileage racks up quick.
Internet magic on photographs sure can hide a world of hurt. I saw some old pics of myself, and I looked like
a cross between Brad Pitt and Dolph Lundgren. WTF happened since then, who knows ? Time and gravity, I figure.

Jim Crow
06-06-2022, 12:58 PM
I've seen other photos of this Sydney chick and this is a glamour photo of her. Her on a good day, with good lighting and all the stars in the universe lined up in her favor. And even if she was as good looking as that on an every day basis, niggerloving, drug use and hard living would take a toll on that pretty damn quick. It's like that old Junior Brown song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-VZUCb-A38
That song is far too good for a mudshark! David Allen Cole had a song called Nigger lover from his underground album. It’s a perfect description of a mudshark. I could not post this song because YouTube sucks nigger dick and erased it. Here’s the lyrics!

Nigger Fucker Lyrics
Artist: David Allan Coe
Album: Underground Album

She said someday I'd understand
What love was all about
She said I could have the kids
She was movin out
Said she'd finally found a man
Who's dick was so much bigger
Then that scumbag motherfucker
Ran off with a nigger

And to think I'd ate the pussy
Where that big, black dick had been
And kissed the lips that sucked him off
Time and time again
It's enough to make a man throw up
Sure is hard to figure
How any decent girl could ever fuck
A greasy nigger

He treated her just like a queen
She gave him all my money
It looks like the joke's on me
But I don't think it's funny
That pussy ain't worth payin for
As far as I can figure
Cause there's nothing quite as worthless
As a white girl with a nigger

And to think I'd ate the pussy
Where that big, black dick had been
And kissed the lips that sucked him off
Time and time again
It's enough to make a man throw up
Sure is hard to figure
How any decent girl could ever fuck
A God damn nigger
So for all you nigger lovin whores
This song is just for you

Whitey Ford
06-11-2022, 03:12 PM

Here's the reality of the situation. LOL
https://i.ibb.co/QpjgZpj/pic5.jpg

Ray Cizzums
06-11-2022, 06:09 PM
Here's the reality of the situation. LOL!

Looks like she's got a touch of the Down's....