PDA

View Full Version : NFL Kevin Ware Jr murders his shark

jenkemfactory
05-03-2022, 11:19 AM
Nigger Felon League Kevin Ware Jr. murders his pathetic mudshark Taylor Pomaski.

What do you think happens when you ride a nigger felon?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/remains-ex-nfl-player-girlfriend-195249376.html

Jim Crow
05-03-2022, 03:39 PM
Great ending!The only thing better would be if the mudsharking whore was paralyzed and suffering in a chair. Death means the end of all pain and suffering. The chair would be the start of it!I love to see niggers and mudsharks suffering!

Groid_Rage
07-29-2022, 10:58 AM
A former NFL player has been indicted for allegedly murdering his girlfriend.

After about a year under official scrutiny, Kevin Ware, 41, now faces a count each of murder, and tampering with evidence. Taylor Pomaski, 29, was last seen after going to a party in Spring, Texas, on April 25, 2021, authorities have said. https://lawandcrime.com/crime/ex-nfl-player-indicted-for-allegedly-murdering-girlfriend/

:mudshark1 :cuffs :burner :cellblockwelcome

IseDaDiva
07-29-2022, 11:30 AM
Interspecies "dating" - predictable results. But ladies, be honest. The nigger is pretty hawt, amirite? :lol

https://i.imgur.com/raE41EM.gif

SC Anemia
07-29-2022, 11:33 AM
Interspecies "dating" - predictable results. But ladies, be honest. The nigger is pretty hawt, amirite? :lol

AAAHHHHHH :rofl

IseDaDiva
07-29-2022, 02:56 PM
Better headline:

"Big Boon Blows Away Bubble-headed Bleached Blonde Bimbo".

:lol

tweakstick
07-29-2022, 06:04 PM

I've never understood how the NFL breed of niggers are born without necks.

Ignatow
07-30-2022, 03:47 AM
Burner probably thought, he's a good catch, with money, just like all of us humans, and just decided what's the big deal.

Instincts tell us niggers are nothing but trouble. If you lack the instincts to see danger, you deserve to die. Happily, the nigger proved her wrong, because it's a nigger's instinct to be violent

Ignatow
07-30-2022, 03:47 AM
Burner probably thought, he's a good catch, with money, just like all of us humans, and just decided what's the big deal.

Instincts tell us niggers are nothing but trouble. If you lack the instincts to see danger, you deserve to die. Happily, the nigger proved her wrong, because it's a nigger's instinct to be violent

SC Anemia
07-30-2022, 10:37 AM
I've never understood how the NFL breed of niggers are born without necks.

That particular subspecies would have been able to haul a shit-ton of cotton, no?

Whitey Ford
07-30-2022, 02:10 PM
The story behind it is that the ex NFL niggerballer was broke as a joke and resorting to that age old nigger occupation of drug dealer. The burner was a drug addict who looked quite beat up. I guess they found a halfway decent looking photo of her from the past. But, one burner dead instead of bred and a buck off to N.U. for hopefully life. WIN WIN!