PDA

View Full Version : Uppity octroon sow Meghan Markle Animated Series 'Pearl' Axed By Netflix

MegaBeef
05-02-2022, 05:02 AM
Ha! :flip
You Better Ax somebody.
Uppity talentless gold-digging spoiled octroon sow with a nose job Meghan Markle-Created Animated Series ‘Pearl’ Gets An Undesirable Royal Flush In Netflix Cutbacks; Streamer Nixes Meghan & Prince Harry’s Archewell Productions Project
https://deadline.com/2022/05/meghan-markle-animated-series-pearl-canceled-netflix-cutbacks-prince-harrs-archewell-productions-1235013893/

Netflix mass cutbacks:
Almost as if Netflix finally got the message that white people don't want to watch woketard BLM GARBAGE, or talentless spoiled whores.
Much actually become watchable again who knows. It's got a ways to go yet though.

Show preview:

GeneralPat
05-02-2022, 05:58 AM
Perhaps it did got cancelled on netflix but this turd of a show will probably be picked up by another streaming service. Hulu does the same shit, almost every streaming service does this blm loving garbage "originals". It's 2022, when is this stupid nigger coddling bullshit going to stop because I sure as fuck can tell you that I will ALWAYS denounce their propaganda.

jenkemfactory
05-02-2022, 06:03 AM
Huh? Who wouldn't want to watch a pair of mutt mutt-makers make mutts?

IseDaDiva
05-03-2022, 10:53 AM
Ha! :flip
You Better Ax somebody.
Uppity talentless gold-digging spoiled octroon sow with a nose job Meghan Markle-Created Animated Series ‘Pearl’ Gets An Undesirable Royal Flush In Netflix Cutbacks; Streamer Nixes Meghan & Prince Harry’s Archewell Productions Project

Show preview:

An artistic triumph!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

jenkemfactory
05-03-2022, 11:05 AM
An artistic triumph!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Right? I always wondered where he gets all those evil racist cartoons.

IseDaDiva
05-03-2022, 12:15 PM

They're exquisite! The likeness is uncanny. The bone in the hair is aparticularly nice, subtle touch.

Groid_Rage
05-03-2022, 01:26 PM
Perhaps it did got cancelled on netflix but this turd of a show will probably be picked up by another streaming service. Hulu does the same shit, almost every streaming service does this blm loving garbage "originals". It's 2022, when is this stupid nigger coddling bullshit going to stop because I sure as fuck can tell you that I will ALWAYS denounce their propaganda. They will get the rejected crap for 2 cents on the dollar to make their sows happy

Jim Crow
05-03-2022, 03:49 PM
I’m sure Queen Elizabeth must be so proud of her oil drilling grandson,his wonderful Octoroon and their darling royal sproggs. She’s probably so proud that she’s conjuring up a plan for them to meet the same fate as the mudsharking whore Diane!

Sandy
05-03-2022, 11:30 PM
They're exquisite! The likeness is uncanny. The bone in the hair is aparticularly nice, subtle touch.

I didn't even notice that! You see the difference when a nigger is fed well like that one is?

Sandy
05-03-2022, 11:33 PM
I’m sure Queen Elizabeth must be so proud of her oil drilling grandson,his wonderful Octoroon and their darling royal sproggs. She’s probably so proud that she’s conjuring up a plan for them to meet the same fate as the mudsharking whore Diane!

I can't take credit for these. Can you believe I got them from Facespook comments?

19676 19677 19678

MegaBeef
05-04-2022, 12:50 AM
LOL, that one actually just found randomly a few months ago on a google search for either "wigger harry" or "oildriller harry" LOL. It was like the 10th image down totally random find and I saved it.
Most the racist cartoons I get are A Wyatt Mann or Ben Garrison, pretty easy to find if you just put in the name.
Cartoons are one of the best ways to get a point across IMO

Man those picaninnies are vicious they want to chew your heart out of your beating chest and bite the head off ostriches!

Yeah someone could tineye that image maybe find out who did it, I think it might be from a message board,

I don't think anyone will pick up the horrible pure manure show, who wants to watch this...
seriously fuck these people.
I read an interview not long ago where some actress says Prince Harry is nothing but a Paris Hilton that doesnt know when to quit he is constantly shitfaced wasted, chain smoking, and doing lines, and smells like a frikkin urinal cake ashtray booze barf-o-rama, everywhere he goes

GeneralPat
05-04-2022, 05:47 AM
You got these from that god awful site? That's surprising considering how every damn platform protects niggers.

Kagman
05-04-2022, 05:53 AM
Show preview:

This is priceless... Ape-arently, there are still artists who are not liberal cucks... Gotta love the niglets! And yes, I did download this one

haywood
05-04-2022, 08:31 AM
Perhaps it did got cancelled on netflix but this turd of a show will probably be picked up by another streaming service. Hulu does the same shit, almost every streaming service does this blm loving garbage "originals". It's 2022, when is this stupid nigger coddling bullshit going to stop because I sure as fuck can tell you that I will ALWAYS denounce their propaganda.

As WILL I!!

IseDaDiva
05-04-2022, 10:57 AM
Are there some shows worth watching and not packed with LGBQTRNXM, etc., magic niggers, and bestiality? If so I wouldn't mind knowing about them.

IseDaDiva
05-04-2022, 11:10 AM
You got these from that god awful site? That's surprising considering how every damn platform protects niggers.

You can get a ton of nigge memes even on Google:

Sandy
05-04-2022, 11:29 AM

They never last long. You have to be lucky to grab them within what I guess are mere minutes.

Ray Cizzums
05-04-2022, 11:52 AM
Sparkling wiggle/Markle's mammy sow is listed as an African blackaroon, and her grandparents were definitely niggers.
Her daddy was a white oil driller, which makes the Duchess of Wakanda is a straight up mulatta mongrel/halfrican, where
an octoroon would be 1/8th black. The sprogs of the ex-Royal couple are quadroons, the equivalent of four scoops of shit,
in a quart of vanilla ice cream. Meghan Markle is no whiter than Obama, and we all know he's a nigger...
:bugeye

jenkemfactory
05-04-2022, 12:16 PM
Sparkling wiggle/Markle's mammy sow is listed as an African blackaroon, and her grandparents were definitely niggers.
Her daddy was a white oil driller, which makes the Duchess of Wakanda is a straight up mulatta mongrel/halfrican, where
an octoroon would be 1/8th black. The sprogs of the ex-Royal couple are quadroons, the equivalent of four scoops of shit,
in a quart of vanilla ice cream. Meghan Markle is no whiter than Obama, and we all know he's a nigger...

Haha! I still remember sparkling wiggles!

IseDaDiva
05-04-2022, 05:44 PM

Of course, she's not. Hair straigtener and a nose job don't make you not a nigger.

GeneralPat
05-05-2022, 12:51 AM
Yeah, I figured it would've been like that, shitty platforms just seem to never change.