PDA

View Full Version : RAEKOWN TARIQ And DERIAS J'SHAWN Busted!!

Master Sergeant
07-14-2017, 12:34 PM
http://www.greensboro.com/news/crime/second-man-arrested-in-myrtle-beach-shooting-that-injured/article_54822a18-20d8-5053-a7de-358acec4df02.html

A second NIGGER SNAKEHEAD was arrested on Thursday night in connection with a shooting on Ocean Boulevard and 5th Avenue on June 18, according to Lt. Joey Crosby, with Myrtle Beach police.

Raekown Tariq Graham, 18, of Albemarle, N.C., is charged with six counts of attempted murder, according to police.

Earlier this week, Derias J'Shawn Little, 17, of North Carolina, was charged with carjacking, possession of a deadly weapon, and seven counts of attempted murder.

IseDaDiva
07-14-2017, 04:51 PM
Raekown Tariq Graham, 18, of Albemarle, N.C., is charged with six counts of attempted murder, according to police.

Earlier this week, Derias J'Shawn

So... how you can be sure they're niggers? :lol

Master Sergeant
07-15-2017, 03:00 PM
So... how you can be sure they're niggers? :lol

It's a hunch, maybe it was the time of day, nature of the offense, the city etc but certainly wasn't the names :)

Call Me Bwana
07-19-2017, 11:28 AM
Both of you guys are really going out on a limb thinking they're of negro heritage. Why, I was just talking to my son Traynarvius the other day.....no, wait, that wasn't his name. Oh, that's right, it's Greg. Yeah, I guess there's a tiny chance those two may be blacks.