PDA

View Full Version : LaDonia the niglet killing she boon gets stabby batwings from her buck

Whitey Ford
04-29-2022, 01:00 AM
D.C. Mom Who Said She Threw Away Infant Son's Body Allegedly Stabbed to Death by Baby's Father

https://i.ibb.co/kJSVjwR/UNTILNEXTTIME.jpg

A woman who allegedly confessed to putting her 2-month-old son's body in the trash after she claimed he died while he was sleeping has been killed.

LaDonia Boggs, 39, was allegedly stabbed to death inside of a Capital Area Regional Fugitive Task Force apartment on the 1500 block of Benning Road on Wednesday, the Metropolitan Police Department said in a news release.

Just before 3 a.m. that morning, Fifth District detectives responded to alerts of an incident in the area and found Boggs inside "suffering from an apparent stab wound." She was declared dead at the scene and taken to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.

Later on Wednesday, officers from the Capital Area Regional Fugitive Task Force found and arrested Carl Jones, 44, charging him with second-degree murder while armed, per the news release. Police added that "this offense was domestic in nature."

Ray Cizzums
05-01-2022, 07:40 PM
She threw their shitling into a dumpster, which is the medical advice ole' Doc Cizzums swears by.
It's a cure that always works, for society at least. It appears the baby diddy didn't appreciate the
outcome, probably because he was counting on that EBT and chile care check to fix his 'scalade.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
05-01-2022, 11:49 PM
“I came back in the house and got a blanket and his car seat, and wrapped it up and took it outside and just throwed it in the trash."

-- Ms. LaDonia Boggs, Single Mammy, who is no longer in the running for "Mother of the Year" due to snuffing out her niglet and getting batwinged by her sperm donor buck.

Too bad the buck didn't throw the sow in the trash and save the taxpayers the money for the necropsy.

BTW, the buck says the sprog deletion was no accident and that his ladylove hoe was high on PCP. No reason to doubt him. He looks like a fine, honest, upstanding groid:

I bet LaDonia looks better daid than she did here.

Two parasitic niggers eliminated and one sent on a tour of duty in NU. Not bad.

Jim Crow
05-02-2022, 07:41 AM
Ah,niggers and their fambly values!LOL!