PDA

View Full Version : Can We Call 'em or What?

SC Anemia
04-26-2022, 11:23 PM
Remember the potato who fell out of the Free Fall ride? Well just as we all called it, it was just announced that the fambly will be playing Ghetto Lottery.

This big-ass biscuit eatin mutant:

Turns out this tub-o-shit was 100 pounds past the safely recommended weight.

And of course that bottom feeder Crump has attached himself to the fambly like a barnacle. Right on cue.

Attorney Ben Crump, who represents Tyre’s father in the suit, said in a statement Monday the ride and seat manufacturer failed to properly implement safety features. Tyre fell at least a hundred feet onto hard pavement after he was ejected from the ride, the statement said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna25845

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-27-2022, 12:53 AM
Look at the b cups on that nigger buck.

IseDaDiva
04-27-2022, 11:01 AM
Tyre fell at least a hundred feet onto hard pavement after he was ejected from the ride, the statement said.

I wonder how much asphalt it took to fill in the crater.

Look at the b cups on that nigger buck.

B? Those are at least a solid C!

Jim Crow
04-27-2022, 03:33 PM
Lets not hate on the daid buck.Of course we all hated when it was alive.But,I like it for it’s amusing farewell video.That beautiful sound it made when it went splat on the ground brought much joy to my ears!Good riddance apeopotomus!

MegaBeef
04-29-2022, 10:51 PM
Remember the potato who fell out of the Free Fall ride? Well just as we all called it, it was just announced that the fambly will be playing Ghetto Lottery.

Was there ever a doubt? Not in my mind or to anyone who knows niggers, not to anyone who knows our "justiss systum" lately... of course the Crump nigger parasite is looking to stick it's greasy black paw into the gibs pot... filthy sleazy nigger scumbag.
Flyers shirt ... LOL .. the Tyre Sampson maiden flight of about .5 whole seconds

Anastasia
05-08-2022, 11:00 PM
B? Those are at least a solid C!

I have B cups and mine aren't as big as that...

Jim Crow
05-09-2022, 07:36 AM
I have B cups and mine aren't as big as that...

LOL!
If it were human, I’d have no respect for it, allowing itself to get that obese. But since it’s a nigger,it mostly infuriates me to think of how many tax dollars went into feeding that blubbery worthless nigger pos!

haywood
05-09-2022, 07:51 AM

This big-ass biscuit eatin mutant:

Turns out this tub-o-shit was 100 pounds past the safely recommended weight.

And of course that bottom feeder Crump has attached himself to the fambly like a barnacle. Right on cue.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna25845

I'm surprised that nigger crump hasn't been DISBARRED!!

haywood
05-09-2022, 07:53 AM
LOL!
If it were human, I’d have no respect for it, allowing itself to get that obese. But since it’s a nigger,it mostly infuriates me to think of how many tax dollars went into feeding that blubbery worthless nigger pos!

A LOT of KFC and grape drank was consumed by that bitch tit nigger!!