PDA

View Full Version : How the BTTF movies could be improved

Eye H8 Niggers
04-25-2022, 12:02 PM
Okay, so a good number of people consider the Back to the Future movies a sacred cow of sorts that are as close to perfect as a trilogy can be, but I was rewatching the movies last night and I thought of something that actually would make it timeless and relevant forever: keep Biff, Needles, Griff, and Mad Dog Tannen, but replace the human actors with niggers, and keep the members of their gang human. On the surface, it would appear progressive and woke, but it would serve a different purpose and send a more appropriate message. (This can probably be done with deep fake technology today if someone was willing to make the effort.)

Think about how it would change the overall feel of the movies:

At the beginning of BTTF 1, we see a cucked George McFly and his wife Lorraine, who had been raped by Biff, and his sad sack siblings going about their lives, sad and depressed. This is already in the movie, so nothing would need to be changed.

Biff wrecks George's car and humiliates him in front of his son.

In the past, Biff has a gang and terrorizes his community.

Young George decides to stand up for himself, knocks Biff the fuck out, prevents Lorraine from being raped, and their lives dramatically improve.

BTTF 2:

Needles has ruined Marty's life by tricking him into driving like a nigger.

Griff, a nigger, has a gang of "white" antifas in the year 2015 and terrorizes his community.

BTTF 3:

Mad Dog has a gang and terrorizes his community.

Okay, so replacing the Tannens with niggers wouldn't change much, if anything, on the surface, but it would be far more realistic and I can guarantee it would be selling like hot cakes right now.

Coondoggle
04-26-2022, 07:22 PM
Loved it and chuckled. I like the way you think.